Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 11:22 AM   #261
kea0910
Lil Kinz

maakea2009 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Wow In two days I have got three snowflakes and two were food. Very disappointing once again. Seems like their extended winterfest is needed due to lack of them flying.
maakea2009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #262
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

try calling...the more they are aware of the slowness..the more likely they will do something about it
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #263
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It seems like I am seeing one snowflake every hour. I really want the window prize but it's taking forever before I see a snowflake.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 11:38 AM   #264
kea0910
Lil Kinz

maakea2009 is on a distinguished road

Yeah but people should not have to call. They are the ones running this and seems more and more the things they announce do not work. My kids are off from school today and they are kind of mad about it as well considering they are waiting and waiting.
maakea2009 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 11:44 AM   #265

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by michls629
I have yet to see anything on Webkinz Newz this morning. Should I switch browsers? I am on internet explorer right now and there hasn't been one in an hour. Do they fall in a certain place on the newz site?
Hi this is what just worked for me. clean your cookies first..and log into webkinz news ,wait at least 6 -12 minutes snow flakes seem to be on a six minute cycle, refresh or change pages if you get bored but it really did not help me, but I was bored lol . the snow flake will come. fill in your info and you get your prize. If you have more than one account you have to log out of the news site clean your cookies again and log back in . I did this 7 times for my familes accounts. Only one cookie per webkinz account. good luck..

I am also on IE and the snow flake will come on any page.
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #266

Wizzy will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by denim&diamonds
Hi this is what just worked for me. clean your cookies first..and log into webkinz news ,wait at least 6 -12 minutes snow flakes seem to be on a six minute cycle, refresh or change pages if you get bored but it really did not help me, but I was bored lol . the snow flake will come. fill in your info and you get your prize. If you have more than one account you have to log out of the news site clean your cookies again and log back in . I did this 7 times for my familes accounts. Only one cookie per webkinz account. good luck..

I am also on IE and the snow flake will come on any page.
Thanks D&D, that worked for me! Wish it was that easy for the Webkinz World snowflakes!
Wizzy is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:11 PM   #267
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I was doing really well the past couple of days, but now, it's been nearly 2 hours since I've seen a flake.... It's not like Ganz is out anything if they send us a blizzard...........
Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 PM   #268
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Thanks for the updates!

Here's a tip for people who want to do something useful while searching for snowflakes:

Go to Quizzy's, and spend some time there. You'll be earning KinzCash AND catching snowflakes at the same time!

You can also go into your room, or the ClubHouse, and play a small game like Puzzles while waiting for snowflakes.

SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #269
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

bored! only 2 snowflakes since 9:02am
charming is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #270
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

Have they all but stopped?!

okay - I just got a toque

Last edited by TyeGirlx3; 01-17-2011 at 12:38 PM..
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: