Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 07:21 AM   #241
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Click the image to open in full size.it is frustrating.....how come it can't be the same for everyone...sigghhh oh well...we have lots of days left
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 07:39 AM   #242
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I don't find nothing since 6h00 in webkinz newz and webkinz world... I don't want to waste my time like yesterday...
zebultux is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:05 AM   #243
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

anything this morning?
charming is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #244
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by charming
anything this morning?
I don't see nothing since 6h00 am...
zebultux is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 08:37 AM   #245

titanicgirl is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
I've just caught two snowflakes on my North American account, and 5 on Asian. It's not a blizzard, but they are flying. I've always heard that this is server dependent. My Asian account is on a good server and always does great with the Fallfest and Winterfest events. Unfortunately some servers do poorly (I have some accounts on those too).

Browser: Internet Explorer.

I also caught one floater snowflake on the Webkinz Newz page, getting a Snowman Cookie, so that feature is working too.

Usually these events are set to fly more heavily when the kids get home from school.

Ok,
So when kids can get on.... say after school and such... they might find some? That was one of my big
questions... I don't let my kids sit on the computer for hours at a time which is why I think they
dont get to find any.

Also... you posted about having a North American account and Asian account.... how does a
person get or do that? what is the difference?
titanicgirl is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 09:32 AM   #246
ohiomommyquilter

mamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud ofmamaquilts has much to be proud of

I have 5 accounts open and in the 15 minutes on, I got two snowflakes.

I'm waiting in my rooms in each account.

of the 5 open, the asain account just got a snowflake.

Last edited by mamaquilts; 01-17-2011 at 09:32 AM..
Old 01-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #247
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

I have yet to see anything on Webkinz Newz this morning. Should I switch browsers? I am on internet explorer right now and there hasn't been one in an hour. Do they fall in a certain place on the newz site?
michls629 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 09:46 AM   #248
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

just logged in...will let you know if I find some....
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 09:48 AM   #249

kidkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my attempt at a contribution to the snowflake disaster since WI always helps- I downloaded FireFox last night, but it didn't seem to make a difference from IE.

This is what I tried today- Using Internet Explorer, I just opened all the accounts in my family (8 including cousins) and rotated so I would watch for the snowflakes on the sixth minute. After 36 minutes, I saw only 3 snowflakes and they were all three on the one Asian account! FYI, I started after 8:30am Kinztime... The prizes on the Asian account were two snowcones and a windchime.

Do you think Ganz will fix this? Do you think they care? Do you know how many times I have quit playing Webkinz!?!? I'm taking a break. Thanks for all you do, WI.

Old 01-17-2011, 10:05 AM   #250
uv Deluxies
Gifted

09:52 one hot chocolate......two accounts....since 9:42 sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: