Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 01:22 AM   #231
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I've been switching between Firefox and IE and I haven't found any on either site yet today.
alleine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 01:41 AM   #232
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

1:40 peppermint hot chocalate
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 01:51 AM   #233
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Between 11 and 1155 pm using Firefox I was getting them every 4 mins
I had a run of so many of them with 3 accounts open. Only 2 were NA and they were the ones coming every 4 mins in a 12 min time I got 5 Wind Chimes and 1 Hoodie the Wind Chimes were all in a row
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:03 AM   #234
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Craziness! I am still waiting for the first snowflake of the day on WW.
I just got my WKN snkowflake for the day though, woot woot!
Click the image to open in full size.
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 AM   #235

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

I not longer feel so alone! I have caught one snowflake, yes 1 and that is all. This is crazy! To wait so long for something that is just not going to happen.

I have used Firefox (which did get the lonely snowflake), internet explorer and Google chrome, I even turned off all pop up controls - to no avail.

Guess this is something I am going to have to give up on, another festivity to go by the wayside.

Sorry all, I am simply very frustrated.

Good luck!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #236
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I've just caught two snowflakes on my North American account, and 5 on Asian. It's not a blizzard, but they are flying. I've always heard that this is server dependent. My Asian account is on a good server and always does great with the Fallfest and Winterfest events. Unfortunately some servers do poorly (I have some accounts on those too).

Browser: Internet Explorer.

I also caught one floater snowflake on the Webkinz Newz page, getting a Snowman Cookie, so that feature is working too.

Usually these events are set to fly more heavily when the kids get home from school.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:51 AM   #237
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.good morning...got one at 5:38 IE...if you are not seeing them ...today is a good day to call
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:54 AM   #238
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I've caught snowflakes on all of our families accounts in the last couple of hours... they are slow, but they usually aren't very frequent until school is out for the day...
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 06:48 AM   #239
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

infrequent...flakes..guess it is too early. they are at least half an hour between...I have IE and FF open...nothing on ff..at all Half an hour......

well early morning is not the best for flake flying...guess they figure everyone is asleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by lemony; 01-17-2011 at 06:48 AM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 07:17 AM   #240

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I had several accounts open at the same time yesterday (mine and several of my nieces and my nephew's) and I noticed that there were times when one account would be on a regular 6 minute cycle and the others would not get any. Then after a while it would change and the one on a regular cycle would stop and another would pick up. I, too, think it's very server dependent, which is very frustrating if you only have one account open for a short time.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: