Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #221
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

That's good! Winterfest was 24 hours a day last year.
Hmm, so there should be snowflakes right now but I haven't seen any.
alleine is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #222
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

clear cache and log back in. Lots of people are reporting catching stuff. I am not on right now. I have to go to bed. I shouldn't even BE here right now
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:27 AM   #223
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
That's good! Winterfest was 24 hours a day last year.
Hmm, so there should be snowflakes right now but I haven't seen any.
If you have been on since before midnight, you might want to try logging off and back on. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:28 AM   #224
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Lol, WW and WI will do that to ya...
Goodnight Dixiecup!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:30 AM   #225
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

See ya all tomorrow. I caught one flake today and it was the window so you gotta know I am happy
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:33 AM   #226
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Thanks to WI for clearing up why I wasted hours yesterday looking for snowflakes

Too bad Ganz didn't think to put this info into the game activity page itself instead of putting it on a little strip on their WKN page

Webkinz is a GLOBAL game with players all over the world shown by members of WI that are in so many countries

I am beginning to wonder if Ganz really respects their players who have made oodles of $$ for the company - right now I am not feeling the love at all

from the other side of the globe B
Old 01-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #227
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

what does it mean to clear your cache?
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:55 AM   #228
Gramwebbie

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member WebkinzMomma's eagle eyes we now know why the snowflakes were not flying during the hours of 12am till 5:59am EST. Apparently we missed seeing the schedule on Webkinz Newz that states Winterfest is from the hours of 6am until 11:59pm EST. The snowflakes will not fly during the night in North America, nor will they fly during those time periods in Europe or Asian Time Zones....
Old 01-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #229
OST

Actually, Ganz has changed it back to 24 hours kinzgramaheart, on the WKN page the schedule now says:

12:00 am - 11:59 am KT
Happy Winterfest!
12:00 pm - 11:59 pm KT
Happy Winterfest!

Clearing your cache means deleting your internet temp files, cookies, etc. violinbeauty!
For more info on how to do it, click here:
Clear Your Browser's Cache - wikiHow
Old 01-17-2011, 01:12 AM   #230

pinefresh316 will become famous soon enough

Its been two days and I have yet to see even one snowflake on either Webkinz World OR Webkinz Newz.

Pretty frustrating:/
pinefresh316 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: