Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 10:57 PM   #211
justacat89
Gift Guru

justacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond reputejustacat89 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

1030 - window - dogz acct
1031 - wool scarf jkt - wb acct
1035 - wool scarf jkt - 891 acct
1047 - potted ice flower - 891 acct
1048 - icicle wind chime - sb acct
1054 - potted ice flower - 89 acct

Forgot to say - all my accounts are in firefox and all pets in one of my outside yards/gardens and I have been doing some occassional gardening along the way - currently have 7 accounts open with left sides exposed

1055 - wool scarf jkt - wb acct
1056 - potted ice flower - 892 acct

Last edited by justacat89; 01-16-2011 at 10:57 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #212
Webkinz :)

copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!copycat123 is the bees knees!

How is the WKN for everyone?
copycat123 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:08 PM   #213
gabbygirl721
Gifted

gabbygirl721 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by copycat123
How is the WKN for everyone?
I got one snowflake after being on the screen for less than a minute. Then, I tried to get another, but haven't been able to get one. I have been waiting for over 35 minutes!
gabbygirl721 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:27 PM   #214

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

Had no trouble with flakes, I didn't expect to find them every 6 minutes in all accounts. My best account was the one I was going room to room and would get flakes really well tonight. Sometines every minute or two and then again in 3 -4 minutes. I only have IE . got 3 windows plus lots of other stuff incl 8 or 9 wind chimes. They sound pretty.
tusks is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:46 PM   #215

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

ok done doing the other accounts dailies and other things back to flaking it

11:40 snow cone

11:45 ice pot flower

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 01-16-2011 at 11:46 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #216
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is right on the schedule for the events in Webkinz World. I am quite sure that is who it is meant for.

Thank you!

I just looked at today's schedule and they have it updated:

12:00 am - 11:59 am KT
Happy Winterfest!

12:00 pm - 11:59 pm KT
Happy Winterfest!

So this is wonderful news for today! I am still catching flakes now (in Webkinz World) and I was able to catch one on Webkinz Newz also!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:19 AM   #217
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, I saw that too Happy catching!!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:20 AM   #218
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

That is too funny... there was a front page article here about the 6am-12am schedule, it had like 8 comments, and I went to comment and it couldn't find the thread, and the article was gone. So... where are the snowflakes then??
alleine is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:21 AM   #219
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Snowflakes are flying now, Alleine. I removed the thread. It was old news and it was erroneous and outdated.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #220

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

I am going to try to log out and back in since I haven't seen any from 1200PM (midnight glitch) on.
bronkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: