Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 07:17 PM   #191
Webkinz :)
jesusjoy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

We are using Firefox with success at the moment. My daughter had 6 flakes in about 2 hours and had great luck getting two of the new items. I just logged on and got one, just an iceflower though.

Best of luck!
jesusjoy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #192
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I sorry things arent going well. I hope they improve. Have you tried clearly your cache and everything? I'm in the park THat where I mainly stay...and wait for flakes and garbage.

I'm collecting snowflakes one one account to be shared amongst 3 different accounts...my account, my mom's account, and my niece's.
I have cleared my cookies, but thanks for being very nice to me.
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 07:30 PM   #193

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

I am definitely sticking with FireFox. I have 3 accounts logged in - I logged in one after the other so the flakes are coming about a minute apart on the accounts - that way I don't have to click all at once. One account is definitely doing better than the others - here is the breakdown for us:\ L+ 5:42;49;01;13;25;31;37;43;49;07;19
D= 5:43; 56; 14; 20;44;14
B=6:27;45;51;03;09;15

We do have one account on chrome and it was doing ok:

A=5:47; 53; 04; 17; 29;53 -b ut this account got a "sorry we can't connect to WW" and we just logged it back in

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I am definitely sticking with FireFox. I have 3 accounts logged in - I logged in one after the other so the flakes are coming about a minute apart on the accounts - that way I don't have to click all at once. One account is definitely doing better than the others - here is the breakdown for us:

L= 5:42;49;01;13;25;31;37;43;49;07;19
D= 5:43; 56; 14; 20;44;14
B=6:27;45;51;03;09;15;27

We do have one account on chrome and it was doing ok:

A=5:47; 53; 04; 17; 29;53 -but this account got a "sorry we can't connect to WW" and we just logged it back in
I have been staying on the front page of the newpaper - earlier I was gardening, but got ZERO flakes. But I need that farm fresh food for these unhealthy couch potato pets who are just clicking away...

Last edited by triplets mom; 01-16-2011 at 07:30 PM..
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #194

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by #1NFL FAN
I have cleared my cookies, but thanks for being very nice to me.
You're welcome. I know how frustrating it can be. I mean last Fall I really wanted that globe..but no such luck. I hope you get all you want...even if it is just one t hing....i hope that for everyone...
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 07:45 PM   #195

kidkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you get Firefox?
Old 01-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #196

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by kidkinz
How do you get Firefox?
It is free to download. Just search for firefox on Google in whatever browser you have and you can download it. You should ask an adult in the house to help you because it is always good to be sure you are downloading things from a trusted source.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #197
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I was on from 3:40 to 6:04 and did very well on one account. Fair on a second
Old 01-16-2011, 07:57 PM   #198
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kidkinz
How do you get Firefox?
Firefox is a web browser..if you use your current browser search and key in firefox...you should be directed to a site to download firefox...You can use more than one browser on your computer....
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #199

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

I'm getting a lot of flakes on Opera - not really tracking the interval, but about every 6 min most of the time. I am keeping track of the health meter - it does tend to dip about a minute before the flake comes.

also have an account open in IE, with much less luck.

anyone get a window yet? out of 15 or so flakes, I've gotten 3 chimes, 1 hoodie, and the rest food. happy about the chimes!!
ImHappy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #200

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
I'm getting a lot of flakes on Opera - not really tracking the interval, but about every 6 min most of the time. I am keeping track of the health meter - it does tend to dip about a minute before the flake comes.

also have an account open in IE, with much less luck.

anyone get a window yet? out of 15 or so flakes, I've gotten 3 chimes, 1 hoodie, and the rest food. happy about the chimes!!
We have 3 windows so far today, which has been awesome - I was surprised to get a few. I have fewer chestnuts than I expected. Strange.
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: