Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #131
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Going with the stuff on the front page that was added also for me when a snow flake is kicked out i will get Transferring data from wampi 9.
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #132
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by gewarc
I just got my hoodie!
congrats.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 01:00 PM   #133
foofa614
foofa614 is on a distinguished road

I gave up on Webkinz Newz. Yesterday I spent hours. My little one doesn't have the patience to wait. On Webkinz World the flakes fly by way too fast for the little kids.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #134
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Since I logged in on 3 accounts about 20 minutes ago, I've gotten a flake every 6 minutes on one, gotten 2 on another, and none on the third. Using Firefox. I do get the pop up "had trouble loading a required file" now and then.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #135
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I have 4 windows open with IE. Have gotten several flakes in the last hour. Including 2 windows YAY, mostly food today though with a few old jackets and a chime mixed in.

Last edited by poobears; 01-16-2011 at 01:21 PM..
Old 01-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #136

bronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud ofbronkinz has much to be proud of

1 IE, 1 Chrome, 1 Firefox- all have been getting LOTS of wool scarf jackets.
bronkinz is offline Male
Old 01-16-2011, 01:31 PM   #137

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

I was searching for flakes all day yesterday, and I think the glitch kicked in at midnight. Not that it matters as long as it's fixed. I was playing with five accounts open, and getting a pretty good flow of flakes. It cut off completely at midnight. I was on until 2:59 am and there was never another flake in those three hours.

I haven't found that I needed to switch around to different activities to affect the flakes. I just go into the pet's room-- usually a medium or small room since there's more clear visual space and few things to click on accidentally if I miss the flake on the first click.
Flora is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #138
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know if Safari is working?

View Post Originally Posted by Shanti
does anyone know if Safari is working?
Yay! I just got one!

Last edited by Shanti; 01-16-2011 at 01:37 PM..
Shanti is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #139
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I don't move around activities either. To much of a chance you'll miss a flake when you are changing rooms. I go to a small room and stay put. Walk around or give them food every once in a while so I don't get the no activity pop up and it works well for me. Just got a wind chime Yay it wasn't food.
Old 01-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #140

gewarc is on a distinguished road

I am using Chrome and have been getting flakes regularly for the past couple of hours.
gewarc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: