Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

gewarc is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *update* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I am currently hoping for the hoodie. It is the only thing I haven't found yet. My flakes appear to be on a six minute interval beginning at :05
gewarc is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #122
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Your flakes will arrive in six minute intervals after you login, Gewarc
DON'T go to Quizzy's though. Certain activities will cause your time to skew and that prevents the flakes from kicking out, too.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:24 PM   #123

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Thanks Dixiecup!
gewarc is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:34 PM   #124
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Your flakes will arrive in six minute intervals after you login, Gewarc
DON'T go to Quizzy's though. Certain activities will cause your time to skew and that prevents the flakes from kicking out, too.
thanks for that bit of info. much appreciated.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:36 PM   #125

I just got my hoodie!
gewarc is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:40 PM   #126
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WOOT! WOOT! that is what we want to hear Gewarc
Old 01-16-2011, 12:43 PM   #127
Karl24374
Karl24374 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Want to easily find Snowflakes on Webkinz Newz? Good, first click View in your Browser and click "zoom out" As soon as a Snowflake is kicked into production you will be able to click on it. For Webkinz World I suggest switching between activities in your room, the clubhouse and the Kinzville Park. Somewhere along that route a Snowflake is ready for you.
Karl24374 is offline Male
Old 01-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #128
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Wow, that is some interesting info...Thanks !!!
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #129
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

On webkinz newz, this morning I have catch one snowflake at 10h45 am and trying since 6h00 am. Now I'm trying since 10h45 for my child and I don't catch another flake...

Does someone find a snowflake in webkinz newz since 10h45am?
zebultux is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #130
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Default Re: Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

View Post Originally Posted by Karl24374
Want to easily find Snowflakes on Webkinz Newz? Good, first click View in your Browser and click "zoom out" As soon as a Snowflake is kicked into production you will be able to click on it. For Webkinz World I suggest switching between activities in your room, the clubhouse and the Kinzville Park. Somewhere along that route a Snowflake is ready for you.
It is safe to say that if you have not seen anything in one room you are in that maybe you should switch activities/rooms? I think that is very sound advice Karl
I forgot about the reduce size function when looking for clicks in WKN Site, the other thing to do is go to the page that has the LEAST amount of graphics to load
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: