Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I'm usually the one fussing about lack of snowflakes but i really can't this morning, I logged on at 10:45 and logged out at 11:30 and i caught 5 snowflakes in that time. I just did my dailies and gardening and they were flying great.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 11:40 AM   #102
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I spent a total of about six hours all together looking at WK Newz for snow flakes yesterday because I wanted to get one of the toques for my Munchkin and all of his cousins, but I never found a single flake.

Yesterday on WW I seemed to have pretty good luck on finding snow flakes on my Asian account and one NA account, but the others were few and far between. After Midnight NA time all snowflakes stopped. After no flakes for two hours I gave up and went to bed.

If it stayed like my Asian account was yesterday for the rest of the week I will be happy. I just hope I will get at least one window.
Smile4me is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #103

mom2girls has a spectacular aura about

Snow flake at 11:40 KT, ice flower (like I needed more after last year...)
mom2girls is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:42 AM   #104
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

How is the newz site snow flakes doing ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:43 AM   #105
^----^

oldlou will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
I could not find a single snowflake yesterday - either on the Webkinz News or in Webkinz World. Not one! Another disappointment.

yesterday i saw about 15 snowflakes. i got 3 of the new jackets, 2 window, 3 wind chimes, 2 old jackets,2 roasted chestnuts, and 1 snow cone.

i sent 1 wind chime to my mom thou because she did not get 1.
oldlou is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #106
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Glad it's not just me. I hope it's not a flop D:
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #107
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
i've been using Firefox and have seen 1 snowflake.. that was yesterday.. where do you suggest hanging out?
I always use the "contact me" page to catch em bc I have WW open in the background while Im on
I could never catch flakes in "rooms" bc I would accidentally click on an item and my pet would walk to it and I miss the flake entirely!

I noticed when I loaded up my dock (800 items) the flakes slowed down!

so I logged out, cleared cache and did NOT load my dock and they are coming again. Maybe try not loading docks?????????
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #108
kiwidancer

kiwidancer has a spectacular aura about

Well no wonder because i was on webkinz world for a few hours yesterdy and i got absolutely NO snowflakes!!!! I was so mad!
kiwidancer is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #109
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Last night I had 6 of my AM accounts on and didn't catch any from midnight until 2 am.
I then switched to 6 of my Aisan account and I didn't catch any at all until 4 am.
I thought it was because I might have missed the 1 or 2 that'd gone by or due to my
fatigue but now I know it wasn't me. I think they should get this and the broken docks fixed asap.

<Look how long we've been into Webkinz. We're committed to Ganz.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #110

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This seems to be how it is running for me right now but, I expect that to change sometime during the day, LOL! Yesterday got - Wool Scarf Jackets, W Toques, Ice Plants & Chestnuts
NA acct. Server 10, IE
First hour.......................
10:07 (KT)- Wind Chime
10:13- Snow Cone
Nothing for 30 minutes
10:43 - Window (very cute)
Nothing for 12 minutes
11:01 - Snow Cone
Second hour................
11:07- Ice Plant
Nothing for 18 Minutes
11:25 - Hoodie
11:31 - Chestnuts
Nothing for 24 minutes
11:55 - Wind Chime
------------
So for me, it's running on 4 flakes an hour, and at 6 min intervals BUT not every 6 minutes, randomly in 6 min. increments.
My luck? - now that will change! LOL!
And hopefully it will go a little faster as Winter Fest gets closer to ending.
Hope that helps somebody
Happy clicking everyone!
BSW44 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: