Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #41
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kinzville Park Closed for Improvements

Thanks for the tip! I was able to get on for about four minutes but then got booted completely from the park-and then froze...I'm too tired to try again...

All I can say is that I do have faith that Ganz will fix this...I'm a little (GAZILLION TIMES A BAZILLION) annoyed at the amount of time it has taken to fix (only it hasn't been) the Ganz Gas glitch, and I can only hope that this won't take as long...

All I know is that they have some serious 'splainin' to do...I DO love love love the IDEA of this trash feature-think it's brilliant...after some tweaking I know it will be a wonderful addition to WW...until then:

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #42
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have gotten 7 pieces of trash today! Trash is working on my account! And also the other front page story of trash collecting being fixed does not work! On my account it still comes every 5 minutes! And I like it that way! I don't like the new way. It is now really unfair to those who don't go on WI and don't know about leaving the room and stuff!
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:21 PM   #43
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
Thanks Humingbird333! You saved me from a night of boredom!
You're welcome! I'm just glad I could help everyone find some more trash tonight.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #44
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kinzville Park re-opened

Was glad to hear it was shut down again..as it was impossible for us to collect any trash..hope that the programming works better for everyone this time around..thanks so much for the update!!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Thanks for the tip! I was able to get on for about four minutes but then got booted completely from the park-and then froze...I'm too tired to try again...

All I can say is that I do have faith that Ganz will fix this...I'm a little (GAZILLION TIMES A BAZILLION) annoyed at the amount of time it has taken to fix (only it hasn't been) the Ganz Gas glitch, and I can only hope that this won't take as long...

All I know is that they have some serious 'splainin' to do...I DO love love love the IDEA of this trash feature-think it's brilliant...after some tweaking I know it will be a wonderful addition to WW...until then:

Click the image to open in full size.
Very true for us!! Now...(GAZILLION TIMES A BAZILLION)..doesn't that equal a quadra-billion-brazillion??...I'm right there with you!! Love the new notions from Ganz..just wish they had a better way with the beta testers before release.....as an adult ...I get it..however..my children don't..they are just very sad and disappointed....Thanks for the e..splanation!!

Last edited by TNVOLS; 02-19-2010 at 11:27 PM..
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:11 AM   #45
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS: the ONLY lONE of my 3 WW FANS who has not yet given up the litter pick up, has a question to ANY INSIDER who collected the 1000 piece:
WAS SHE SUPPOSED THE RECEIVE A GIFT FOR THIS EFFORT, OR NOT????
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, as she is VERY DISAPPOINTED and wants to give up as well...
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 02:19 AM   #46

gab224466 is a jewel in the roughgab224466 is a jewel in the rough

Sorry- you get nothing for 1000 burt do get it for 1100, 1200 1300. Keep up the good work
gab224466 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:35 PM   #47
violeta108 will become famous soon enough

Thanks SOOOO MUCH for your update! My little one is back at the park collecting for 1100 pieces of litter!
violeta108 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:47 PM   #48
Diabetes Awareness

ktnana is an unknown quantity at this point

Is the park closed again? I only get a green screen and no way to choose Kinz Chat, etc.
ktnana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #49
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ktnana
Is the park closed again? I only get a green screen and no way to choose Kinz Chat, etc.
That happened to me too. You will need to clear your cache/temp internet files and cookies and restart your web browser window and log in again. That is the only thing that worked for me. Good luck.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: