Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #21
sammymo9

Exclamation Re: Kinzville Park Closed for Improvements

The Kinville Park is open now but there's bad news. The good news is that there is no good news. The BAD news is that ... nothing was FIXED! There's still a bunch of mad scrambles for trash! I don't get it!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 07:19 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider
zenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insiderzenta7 loves being a insider

Default Re: Kinzville Park Closed for Improvements

Hey everybody, park's open, trash still hard to get though.
zenta7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #23

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in kinzville park as I type, collecting trash...
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #24
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by zenta7
Hey everybody, park's open, trash still hard to get though.

Did you notice anything different?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #25

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

the trash comes every 5 minutes still. a little after the 5 minutes past the hour.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #26
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Nope. Seems to be back on the old method: every 5 minutes, about 30 seconds after :05, :10 etc. I've stayed in the same park and the trash keeps coming!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:50 PM   #27
1 John 4:19

totaldrama is a jewel in the roughtotaldrama is a jewel in the rough

i got in ok
totaldrama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #28
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Doesn't look like it's much different so far......Took forever to get in and then I was frozen when I did........Need I say more ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #29
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

If you click on the sign at the Clubhouse, it lets you go to the park!

Click the image to open in full size.
hummingbird333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #30
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kinzville Park Closed for Improvements

i can't get in the park, the sign to go into the park like, into the chat or kinzchat plus, those buttons will NOT show up for some reason... and i have no clue why... i will check again though
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: