Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #81
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
well I checked all 6 of our accounts and none still have the kids theme. How can some still have it and others do not? Does anyone know how that works?
Good question, does anyone know if it is the servers? Depending what server you're on determines which updates have been affected?
AgtPix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 09:37 AM   #82
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

Here is what they wrote on the Newz Site

Update: What’s New in Webkinz World
January 7th, 2010 We’ve got a big Webkinz World update today, with a brand new game and some brand new items. Here’s some of the fresh content new to Webkinz World today:
  • Duck Crossing: Our newest addition to the Arena, Duck Crossing is a multiplayer strategy game which requires planning and patience. Each player controls a duck, and the goal of the game is to move your duck from one end of the pond to the opposite end.
  • New Theme Items: You’ll have the perfect play place for your pets with our newly-revamped “Kids” Theme, which is replacing the old Kids Theme that will now be retired to the Curio Shop.
  • New Superbed: Sitting atop an atlas, touched up with a telescope, and finished with a flashlight, the Explore Adventures Bed is a wonder of Webkinz World!
  • Bug Fixes: We’ve fixed a few bugs around Webkinz World as well, including the Silver Key freezing issue in the Magical Forest.
Keep your eyes peeled here on Webkinz Newz and on the Kinzville Times newspaper in Webkinz World for even more details about the new content in the coming days. What do you think of this new update? Are you excited to play the two new games? Let us know in the comments!
Old 01-07-2010, 09:39 AM   #83
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
well I checked all 6 of our accounts and none still have the kids theme. How can some still have it and others do not? Does anyone know how that works?
i am not sure...but once i cleared my cashe all the new stuff was there, and the old was gone...except for what i had bought earlier...that was still in my dock!
boot gypsy is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:40 AM   #84
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

That happened to me too. I logged in and still had the old theme, so I bought a bunch of it and cleared my cache. When I logged back in, the new stuff was there.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:44 AM   #85
miaga1
Gift Guru

mytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to allmytymia1 is a name known to all

So It was the kids theme..wow..It will be nice to see something new though..
Old 01-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #86
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Update: What's New in Webkinz World
January 7th, 2010

We've got a big Webkinz World update today, with a brand new game and some brand new items. Here's some of the fresh content new to Webkinz World today:

* Duck Crossing: Our newest addition to the Arena, Duck Crossing is a multiplayer strategy game which requires planning and patience. Each player controls a duck, and the goal of the game is to move your duck from one end of the pond to the opposite end.

* New Theme Items: You'll have the perfect play place for your pets with our newly-revamped "Kids" Theme, which is replacing the old Kids Theme that will now be retired to the Curio Shop.

* New Superbed: Sitting atop an atlas, touched up with a telescope, and finished with a flashlight, the Explore Adventures Bed is a wonder of Webkinz World!

* Bug Fixes: We've fixed a few bugs around Webkinz World as well, including the Silver Key freezing issue in the Magical Forest.

Keep your eyes peeled here on Webkinz Newz and on the Kinzville Times newspaper in Webkinz World for even more details about the new content in the coming days. What do you think of this new update? Are you excited to play the two new games? Let us know in the comments!

Looks like the old Kid''s Theme is curio shop bound.....I wonder if any pieces will not show up though.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #87
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized, is this the first time they have put the entire theme up at once?
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:46 AM   #88
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Love the new theme, bought a ton of the old and it hardly cost me anything, LOL! Awesome! And the new super bed rocks!
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:47 AM   #89
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

NOTICE: The new wallpaper isn't working.....blue background !!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #90
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Yay!
I Made It To The Front Page.
Never Happended Before.
Except I Was Really Hoping That The Flashinglight Would Light Up, Or Something.
Click the image to open in full size.
Ginny is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: