Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #71
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

I know my kids will love the new superbed!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #72
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

Thanks Dixie! I think the new kids theme is very cute!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #73
UMBO
Webkinz :)

cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine
cinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshinecinnabon138 is a ray of sunshine

Ooh, how I love WW update day! The new theme is very nice; can't wait to buy it! I also love the new Super Bed! And I can't wait to play Duck Crossing!
cinnabon138 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:31 AM   #74
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

well I checked all 6 of our accounts and none still have the kids theme. How can some still have it and others do not? Does anyone know how that works?
dustysky is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:32 AM   #75
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...New and improved kid's theme??...Like some of the pieces...but won't be making any rooms out of this one....And did just see the old kid's stove in the Curio shop on one of our Asian accounts.....
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #76
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Are the floor and walls working for anyone? I got them and they are glitching for me.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #77
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Newz site just posted that the old kids theme is retiring to the curio shop. No mention of anything being gone forever.
Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #78
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
well I checked all 6 of our accounts and none still have the kids theme. How can some still have it and others do not? Does anyone know how that works?
sometimes people need to clear their cache for the new items to show up and until they do they can still see the old items--
elefancy is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:34 AM   #79
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Well, I was able to get in and buy some of the new theme, but it appears the flooring isn't working. Tried putting it in my room, and now I am looked out of it....... Oh well! It is a really cute theme!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:35 AM   #80
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by kschoice
Newz site just posted that the old kids theme is retiring to the curio shop. No mention of anything being gone forever.
this is good news thank you

View Post Originally Posted by elefancy
sometimes people need to clear their cache for the new items to show up and until they do they can still see the old items--
hmmm ... maybe when I go home I can try on my laptop with any luck
Thanks for the info I gave you reps
dustysky is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: