Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #261
Demitra11
Webkinz :)
Demic will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

wow! this is great!
thanks for posting it!
i can't wait to earn some kinzcash and complete this theme!!
and the new super-bed is awesome! hurry up next webkinz
Demic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #262

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

Still locked out of room, but didn't notice this on glitch report.
mlh918 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #263

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Please clear your cache to get rid f the old items and force your computer to show the new items. I clear mine out every hour or so or WW moves at the speed of dull.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2010, 10:41 AM   #264
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I'm sort of bummed. I was hoping for a new theme not a new version of an old theme.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 08:01 PM   #265

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
NOW I find out!! Geez!!
I just adopted my Daisy Tortoise and Moose yesterday, bought the new theme, placed both floor and wall in my room and am currently locked out of my room!!

Arrrgggg!!!
I think the theme is very cute overall. It reminds me of the furniture the zumbuddies have. I'm thinking the prizes you buy with zummies (car, chair, etc.) will look cute with this theme.

I thought the floor would look so cute with my baby penguin's playpen. I purchased it, and even as I was dragging it to the room, I was thinking, "Now wait a minute. New floors usually don't work right away. They always lock you out of the room." But did I stop? Noooooooo!
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 07:13 AM   #266

stinglerrxx24 is on a distinguished road

hehe(: I THINK THIS ROOM IS SOOO MUCH MORE KIDZISH ! its adorable (: next pet is definitly gonna have this room
stinglerrxx24 is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 01:59 PM   #267
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Arrow Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but apparently the old kids theme WILL be sold in the curio shop, as evidenced by todays sale in the curio shop. On my asian account, the old kids theme toybox was for sale, and two of the old kids theme side tables are also for sale in the deluxe tab (3am asian time).

I will post photos of the sales.

update: 4:00am asian sale at curio:
also for sale is the kids dresser and gumball machine (regular shopping sale for this one, not deluxe tab)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgkids theme curio Jan12.jpg (51.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpgkids theme2 curio Jan12.jpg (51.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpgkids theme 3 curio Jan12.jpg (51.1 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Angel Mom; 01-12-2010 at 02:08 PM.. Reason: adding more attachments
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 02:02 PM   #268
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but apparently the old kids theme WILL be sold in the curio shop, as evidenced by todays sale in the curio shop. On my asian account, the old kids theme toybox was for sale, and two of the old kids theme side tables are also for sale in the deluxe tab (3am asian time).

I will post photos of the sales.

Thanks for this great info
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #269
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Thanks for this great info
Glad to help pass the info along. I am especially happy to get my hands on more gumball machines! I love those and was really hoping to have the opportunity to buy them at the curio shop if the theme came back there. I got my wish.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 01-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #270

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I was reading somewhere that the new theme is now complete? Is the TV in the W Shop? I have cleared my cache a couple of times since yesterday, and I still don't see the TV on any of my accounts. Am I missing something?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: