Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 12:21 PM   #241
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

Anybody know if the wallpaper and floor issue has been fixed yet? I looked in the forum and have seen the warnings on all the banners (thanks so much) but I haven't seen an answer yet, so I was just curious if anyone has gotten it to work yet before I go and try to put it in there. (I'm so impatient, LOL, but I just want to see what my new room looks like!)
cdfys is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2010, 02:35 PM   #242
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

I do not have the new theme yet either i have cleared my cache but still not there the new Duck game is showing up I think they should have been updated at the same time. I have EI and am on server 6.
s7sma is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #243

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

it looks okay but i don't like the color of the furniture
Old 01-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #244
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I haven't seen it yet, and was not sure if they were going to put the kids theme into the curio shop. Dumb one on me. Here's proof.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-08-2010, 07:55 PM   #245

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

OMG They replace the kids theme with that! I want the old one back. I know you can find it at curio shop but still. Now that I think of it. Its kinda cute. Nope its ugly again or should I say toooooooooooooooooooo childish. Wait. Oh I don't know my feelings for this theme go back and forth like two stray dogs fighting over a peice of meat

Well too childish for me. I like that new super bed. I am making a library on webkinz when I get enough money, and might use it. My library is going to be based on a secret library in my favorite book series. The kind with desks, lots of bookcases, lots of couches and chairs, a big fireplace, and lots of artifacts(old globes)

and fancy rugs!

Last edited by CheezDoodle23; 01-08-2010 at 07:54 PM..
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #246
mytaz12

Smile Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

I love the new room theme! It is so colorful!:gr:
Old 01-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #247
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

That is soo cool! I have bought all the NEW Kid's Theme.
I LOVE the Super Bed! I'm going to get the Explorer SB
when I get 30. I picked out the treehoue bed for 25!
Thanks for the update

~JADE
Old 01-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #248
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Not as good as the first kid's theme. This one is more flowery and bright. Makes me think of kindergarten / preschool.
DancingPants160 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 09:48 PM   #249
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I don't like that the new fridge doesn't hold pet specific food! It is the cheapest fridge and it will not hold certain things. I even tried Kinzville food and nothing.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #250
OrangeLadyGaga

OrangeLadyGaGa is an unknown quantity at this point

So when should this new theme arrive?
OrangeLadyGaGa is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: