Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

Did anyone try the "repainting the walls and installing a new floor" thiing??

I just wondered if that worked? I hadn't bought the new stuff yet, and I've never been locked out of a room either, so I was wondering if something like that was even possible?
BSW44 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 12:26 PM   #142
clgowh00 is on a distinguished road

Cool Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

it does not look like my account got the update today. Did anyone else not get it? I can still buy Christmas stuff and the new super bed is not in my box.
clgowh00 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:28 PM   #143
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
Did anyone try the "repainting the walls and installing a new floor" thiing??

I just wondered if that worked? I hadn't bought the new stuff yet, and I've never been locked out of a room either, so I was wondering if something like that was even possible?
No, when you are locked out there is NO way back in - not even to get your pet so no redecorating until everything is programmed back into the system!

View Post Originally Posted by clgowh00
it does not look like my account got the update today. Did anyone else not get it? I can still buy Christmas stuff and the new super bed is not in my box.
This has happened to a lot of people. To get the new stuff you need to clear your cache and log back in
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #144

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

OH,

Thanks Coonycoon,

I thought that might be the case. Sorry you guy's, I sure hope they will fix it soon
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:31 PM   #145
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I sure wish I had seen this thread BEFORE I just tried putting down my new floor. My new pet is locked out of his room. Any idea what I should do now?
There really isn't anything you can do. They'll know by now and be fixing it so I, myself wouldn't even bother phoning. You just have to wait until they get it programmed in properly
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:36 PM   #146
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

OMG I love this new theme! It like one for a girl webkinz! But since they're calling it the kids theme, I doubt the old one is going in the curio shop. I think I have at least one of each piece from the old theme though.
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #147
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by sarastuff999
OMG I love this new theme! It like one for a girl webkinz! But since they're calling it the kids theme, I doubt the old one is going in the curio shop. I think I have at least one of each piece from the old theme though.
Yes it is going to the Curio Shop, the fridge was in there for sale earlier today.

I just wished I had checked WI before I bought the new stuff and loaded it in the room....but I'm sure they have it fixed soon!

Meet Peanut...my favorite Webkinz!

Last edited by Darlabell; 01-07-2010 at 01:09 PM..
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 01:14 PM   #148
Unregistered

Angry Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

The old theme still came up on my account
Old 01-07-2010, 01:15 PM   #149
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
The old theme still came up on my account
Once you clear cache and cookies it will be gone
Old 01-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #150
lfsgrammy1 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the pics. I looked this morning and I don't have those items in the shop yet
lfsgrammy1 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: