Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #131
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

gah! why didn't I get the gumball machine! I KNEW this theme was retiring, I had the gumball machine in my cart, why didn't I buy one?!?! maybe it will go CSO
melethana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #132
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *UPDATE* Kid's theme retires, New 'Kid's theme' in its place, New Superbed

I like the new theme partly because it has some colors that I have been wanting and it doesn't look as primitive as the old. I will miss the old theme because I liked the red and blue in some of the items and that coffee table was cheap. I hope the small items from the old theme will still be in the curio. I like the gumball machine and the bookshelves.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:02 PM   #133

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I sure wish I had seen this thread BEFORE I just tried putting down my new floor. My new pet is locked out of his room. Any idea what I should do now?
Old 01-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #134
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Can anyone buy the new tv that came with the theme?
CarolannZ is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #135
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I sure wish I had seen this thread BEFORE I just tried putting down my new floor. My new pet is locked out of his room. Any idea what I should do now?
Well, you won't be able to play with that pet for a bit. Just log out, log back in and go to your pets and select a different pet to play with if you still want access to your rooms. Just stay out of your new room until we hear about the updates
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:14 PM   #136

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
Another user posted this Webkinzgranny -

Wether or not you want to try, or if it will even work? I don't know.
I got lucky this time finally and saw the news before I bought any of the items.
Sorry it happen to you, and everyone else.
Quote:
Re: New Walls Floors Room won't load
I had the same problem, the new wallpaper wouldn't load and all I got were blank blue walls. I bought paint at the w-shop and re-did the room immediately, then logged out, logged back in, and the room is fine. I had no trouble loading, and no trouble getting in. Guess I should have waited before trying something new!

BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:17 PM   #137

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the new stuff. So does my Swan "Seven" the walls and the shag rug will go nice in her room, of cause I am waiting before I put the walls up (see pic). I also go a message saying my food was too big to fit in the refrig. (see pic), but it fit nicely in the orig. kid refrig.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgSeven's room.JPG (82.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgrefrig error.JPG (79.0 KB, 8 views)
jep624 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #138
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Wow this is really odd. I logged in this morning after when normal maintenance would have been, cleared my cache and none of this was there. Did they do a second maintenance last night?

I've put my room together, unfortunately I didn't read the part about not using the walls and flooring and now I can't get in my room. Does Ganz not test before they release this stuff? There is no excuse for this. They should have a server set aside just for testing this stuff before they release it. Well I am locked out of my room, guess I will give them a couple hours to fix it before I call.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:19 PM   #139
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

The old kids theme is in the curio shop I just saw the bed and couch in my asian acct.
ginger3166 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #140
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
Wow this is really odd. I logged in this morning after when normal maintenance would have been, cleared my cache and none of this was there. Did they do a second maintenance last night?

I've put my room together, unfortunately I didn't read the part about not using the walls and flooring and now I can't get in my room. Does Ganz not test before they release this stuff? There is no excuse for this. They should have a server set aside just for testing this stuff before they release it. Well I am locked out of my room, guess I will give them a couple hours to fix it before I call.
The poor kids who have only one pet and get it locked into a room they can't enter.

View Post Originally Posted by ginger3166
The old kids theme is in the curio shop I just saw the bed and couch in my asian acct.
The original kidz fridge was in the curio shop a few hours ago. I have been keeping an eye on Arte and he has all the kidz stuff, so you will be able to finish your kidz rooms, as long as you're in the right place at the right time.

Last edited by yadyram; 01-07-2010 at 12:24 PM..
yadyram is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: