Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

JMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to allJMHAMMER is a name known to all

Default Re: Introducing… Mazin’ Hamsters!

i love the concept. I hope it won't be as expensive (kinscash) as the zumbuddies are to take care of.

I can't wait!!!
JMHAMMER is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #32
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by evlangelfire89
it's already announced as coming to WW.

and that is the freakiest looking hamster I have ever seen. its arms are almost as long as the rest of its body... its like a ape/hamster hybrid...
You know, now that I look at it, your right.

Atleast make the online pics' look cute! Make them look fluffy, lovable (sp?) and maybe they should have chubby cheeks!
Old 05-27-2010, 05:33 PM   #33
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

adowable little hamsters!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #34
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Plush: AHHHH-DORABLE!
Virtual: ... ugly. I don't like the whole 3-D design... that's why I like Webkinz; it's, like, one of the only 2-D virtual worlds out there. I haaaate 3-D worlds, that's why I've quit CP and BABV; they look too 3-D-ish... so this hamster, no matter how "cute" they try to make it look, will forever be cursed with ugliness because it's in 3-D.

It just doesn't look like a Webkinz... you know, Webkinz have that specific design about them. You show any Webkinz owner a picture of any random virtual Webkinz, and they'll go "yep, that's a Webkinz."

If someone randomly came up to me on the street, showed me this picture, and asked what it looked like, I'd say "is it a hamster for build-a-bear-ville?". Not a fan of the design. If it was 2-D and looked more like the Zums/Webkinz/Lil'kinz, I'd absolutely love it and buy like ten of them. But the ugliness of the virtual pet means that I'll probably just buy one.

Sigh, I'm tied on this one. Probably going to get one, though... the plushes are very cute.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 05-27-2010 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: more opinions XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 05-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #35
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by evlangelfire89
it's already announced as coming to WW.

and that is the freakiest looking hamster I have ever seen. its arms are almost as long as the rest of its body... its like a ape/hamster hybrid...
Very creepy, you're totally right...
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #36
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Well,at least they don't look like Zhu Zhu pets!I am in the Library right now as I'm writing this,and I just encountered one!Well,not really[did I get you?],but when I went into the Gift shop I saw the closest thing You could possibly see!I may get one today,I do not know,if I do I will tell you about how similar it is.Guess those little ******s aren't half a bad as I thought they were,but that name sure is!

Sorry,I do not know why they edited that word,because I swear it was not a bad word at all!
Boltaway is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 05:44 PM   #37
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Meh. Not striking me fancy.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:46 PM   #38

~Cocoa~ will become famous soon enough

Ummmm..... Interesting?
Not sure if I'm going to be into this whole concept...
Old 05-27-2010, 05:51 PM   #39

kaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant futurekaslina has a brilliant future

Hmm..I'm not sure about this one. My Zum Buddy was a bust.

I wonder if:

1. Will the accessories be available at the WShop or is this an E-store thing?
2. Part of WW or on another site?
3. Will everyone be able to run this program or just people with newer, bigger computer systems?

Guess we will find out soon
kaslina is offline Female
Old 05-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #40

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

aw just it looks just like wethehamsters wanted it to looks shes gonna love it
heart891011 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: