Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 01:15 PM   #81
gianna1223
Webkinz :)

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

Default Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

I tried on several accounts and many rooms and I found no trash! Bummer!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 01:25 PM   #82
Unregistered

Angry Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

I haven't found any either. I have been in here for like FOREVER and still haven't seen any trash. I've also been around the whole park!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:38 PM   #83
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

I can't find any trash!!! What park do I have to be in???
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #84

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

First time the park has ever loaded for us. We did not find any trash but it is fun to look around.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:52 PM   #85
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I've been to the park several times and looked around and no trash is to be seen! Must be alot of neat and tidy webbies out there for there to be no trash lying around!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #86
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Is the trash supposed to be in all the parks, or is this going to be like hunting for Mr. Moo? Only in some parks each hour? It's is the latter, I can't see people wanting to start a thread -- if they find trash, they'll want it all for themselves! LOL!

I went into two or three parks a couple hours ago. There weren't ANY empty parks, but I went into ones that had only 1-3 people. Didn't see a hint of trash.

Did see one strange thing -- by one of the signposts, there was a pet standing there running in place. I thought that Ganz had added exercise stations or something, until I actually read the sign (wouldn't THAT be cool?!). So is that running action something that pets can "learn" at the academy?

Oops -- should be "If it's the latter ..."
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #87
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

I have not seen any trash either, and the rooms seem to be fairly full with lots of people checking the new feature out.

Once a piece of trash is picked up is it unavailable for others to pick up? I can see fights breaking out when two or more webkinz see a piece of trash at the same time if everyone has to compete for the same piece. *LOL*

I guess I'll keep checking back, but up to this point I haven't seen anything.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #88
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Wouldn't it be neat if at Easter we had to find Easter eggs instead of trash!!! I would hope they would be easier to find than the trash though. I still haven't found any!
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #89
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by sandilight
I can't help with the park. I am having problems too. But You can get into the forest through the code shop. and it seems to be working fine that way. Good Luck

Thanks for the tip about getting into the forest thru the code shop. I never would have thought of that!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #90

shorty13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sitting next to a lion named Valentine and neither of us have found any
shorty13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: