Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #851
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Woo Hoo I FINALLY found my first 3 pieces!!!!
icucme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 02:44 PM   #852
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Looks like the glitch that gave a shirt for every visit to the rubbish bin and every piece of trash once you reach the 100 mark, then hats once you reach 200 (then glasses at 300) is now over as of about 2:20pm.

I'm at 180+, but since 2:20 haven't been awarded any more shirts. I'm sticking around til I hit the 200 mark, then stopping for now. Been on a few hours!!!

Yep, just reached 201. Got one hat when I put in the 200th item, but not a 2nd one. Well, the glitch was great while it lasted!

Last edited by WebCats139; 02-05-2010 at 02:44 PM..
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:52 PM   #853

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

My ds and dd were collecting to get past 100 and dd had 90+ shirts and ds just got to 102 pieces of trash. then the glitch stopped and they took all the shirts from dd's acct and left 1 on ds's account. Now dd is out of the 1 shirt that she have.
cojo64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:53 PM   #854

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, I got 127 shirts and 27 hats before it quit. I'm going to donate a bunch of these to WI. I'm not sure how you do it though. Anyone know?
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #855

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Wow! I am amazed how fast they fixed that glitch once it hit the WI front page! If only they fixed the Vacation Raffle Prizes that quickly (6 months so far)
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #856
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by cojo64
My ds and dd were collecting to get past 100 and dd had 90+ shirts and ds just got to 102 pieces of trash. then the glitch stopped and they took all the shirts from dd's acct and left 1 on ds's account. Now dd is out of the 1 shirt that she have.
Their shirts were removed? Mine are still there -- I did go ahead and sell some to fund some of the new Wshop space items, but the rest are still there. Not all the shirts that said they'd been awarded appeared until I logged out and in again, tho. Did they do that?
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:05 PM   #857

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1

Parks with only a few pets only drop a limited amount of trash (in my experience). I have had the best luck in full rooms. A lot more trash is dropped. You just have to be fast!
Yikes! If I have to be fast to get the trash, I might as well not try...my computer/connection is really slow!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:06 PM   #858

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

check your dock and see if they are still there and let me know.
cojo64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #859

valana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clownvalana is cool as a bunny clown

It figures .. the glitch was on WI news at 2:30 and that is when it stopped !
some glitches are better unspoken
valana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #860

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

My congratulations! I haven't even found a banana peel yet.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: