Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #801
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

LOL. Is anyone on right now? I am in Kinz Chat Plus Yellow Zone, but I am not sure what room. I can switch rooms to meet up with someone!
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #802
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by injapan1
Looks like big glitch. I just wish they could be traded, so I could hook some of you up!
Sorry, but even if they were this is something we do not allow unless you are gifted. Trading or giving stuff away is not permitted until you have gone through training.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #803
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

Still getting more shirts! lol 10 pieces of trash that time and got 11 shirts. A free shirt for just going to recycle bin!
injapan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #804
I remember Wacky
Webkinz :)

alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness
alex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicnessalex01 is epic beyond epicness

WOW injapan1!!! I can't believe you found so much trash. I would love to see a picture of the shirt.
alex01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:39 AM   #805
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

I realize this, but thanks for looking out. I meant in clubhouse. Sorry I did not specify. Did not mean to alarm anyone.

pics will be coming soon. I am still in the park seeing how long this goes on.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #806
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I've visited several parks before, but this is the first day I've been able to find any trash. Someone had posted that trash was appearing regularly in the a.m., so that's when I went in. I'm sitting on the left bleachers by the performance shell, and every few minutes a piece (or two) of of trash appears in front of me. I pick it up and then make a round of the park, always finding at least one more piece, sometimes more, scattered in various places.

I JUST passed the 50th piece of trash after being in the park a bit more than an hour. (Split the screen so I could keep my eye on it). Oh! There's another piece!

No shirts tho'! How do you get shirts? Keep the stuff in your bag until it's full? I've been emptying mine after each round through the park. Had forgotten how many pieces the bag'll hold.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #807
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

The only place I can find trash is waiting in the same spot by the stage and a new piece comes at :06 and :00
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #808
Gifted

You get a shirt after the 100th piece of trash. Then, you get 1 each additional piece after 100. And, you get a bonus t-shirt for just opening up the recycle bin. Obviously, this is a glitch.

I can usually get 7-10 pieces at a time. Start up at the stage and then work your way down to the entrance of the park. This seems to work best for me????
Old 02-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #809
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

WOW....I can only get on in the evening, and so far have not gotten one piece! And now T shirt!! Cool!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:51 AM   #810
Gifted

OK, 14 shirts on one account and 46 in the other. Now, how do you post pics. I am sure there are directions somewhere around here.

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: