Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 12:26 PM   #71
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Question Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Are there actually real prizes for this "game" or are there just taglines and such to add to your "My Page"?

I went into the park at the top of the hour (and a few times before that) and I couldn't find any garbage.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #72
Unregestered

Default Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

do you have to be a deluxe member?
Old 02-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #73
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe it says on the front page in ww that exclusive prizes will be rewarded.

Just found my third piece of trash

Last edited by ilovecats711; 02-03-2010 at 12:43 PM..
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:45 PM   #74

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I think this is a very good idea that Ganz came up with if it works well enough and happens more frequently. Teaching kids (and a few adults) to clean up trash they see instead of throw it out on the ground is a very good thing. I am one of those people who pick up trash when I see it no matter where I am. And I never toss something down outside. There is nothing worse than driving down a road and seeing trash all along the roadside. I hate that. I wish people would realize how their actions ruin a good thing for everyone else
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #75
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like your bag can hold alot of trash.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #76
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I can't find any garbage at the park, what if they made it and forgot the garbage? LOL
Made what and forgot the garbage?

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
It looks like your bag can hold alot of trash.
Thanks for the picture! Well would you look at that! Someone wasted perfectly good Mr. Moo ice cream! Made freshly in the park!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #77
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Made what and forgot the garbage?

Thanks for the picture! Well would you look at that! Someone wasted perfectly good Mr. Moo ice cream! Made freshly in the park!
Ah, poor webbie, he probably dropped it after Mr. Moo gave it to him CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:55 PM   #78

liberrylady has a spectacular aura about

I can honestly say that this is the first time I've ever been excited about picking up trash!
liberrylady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #79
ilovecats711
Gifted

Ok now I'm freaking out!!! I have been the only person in the room for almost an hour and haven't said a peep.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #80
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
Ok now I'm freaking out!!! I have been the only person in the room for almost an hour and haven't said a peep.

That IS wierd!
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: