Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #781
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

there hasnt been trash since anyone got off school today which is very frustrating because i know how the little kids feel my siblings are kinda bummed about it

no one has gotten prizes at the 50 mark yet that i know of either i have about 30 on each of the three accounts i was doing it on

when more kinz are in the park it will show up in more locations but its also harder to fight for the trash that way

color zone and room number also did not seem to have an affect on the trash

also i knwo this is confusing but there is a trash tracking thread http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...5/index58.html

I just got it sorted out which one is which so For whoever gets this message you can move over and pass it along because this thread will probably be closed at some point and the other left open and more help in one place will make it better for everyone - hope to see you there

Last edited by prettyirishgirl; 02-04-2010 at 08:59 PM..
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #782
cookie8

Talking Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

hi! (: have sween any garbage latley?
Old 02-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #783
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Sassynsweet? Can you please just calm down? Not to seem rude... but some people really like this new feature...
jenniferpro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:33 PM   #784
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

[QUOTE=davidjames55808;18190717]
View Post Originally Posted by dequeen2006
from 8 this morning till about 1 this afternoon it was coming every 6 minutes. I got like 30 pieces.[/QUOTE

wow great did you get a prize if so what is it ? ?
Anyone know when the prizes start? I even looked on my page and nothing has changed there either.

If anyone sees me sitting in the stands, singing, say hi.
I sit and sing ' I'm a Little Litter Sitter'
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:30 PM   #785
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

still nothing
mol2lie2001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #786

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Been to the park for 2 days now and no ice cream and no trash whats up with Mr Moo and his ice cream what the problem with the trash? No ice cream and no trash what a waste of time in the PARK. geemah37

Please tell webkinzs to put the trash out or get a trash man to pick it up bring back mR MOO AND THE ICE CTEAM AND THAT MAY make more trash!!!!!!!!!!! So far I think the trash STINKS

Last edited by geemah37; 02-04-2010 at 10:41 PM..
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:08 AM   #787
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

I only seen 1 piece of trash this is not fun its suppose to make us feel good about cleaning up the webkinz world but its just frustrating
lindsay2116 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:35 AM   #788
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

Found out something interesting. I have three accounts open at the same time. One on Gold, one one Blue and one on Yellow. I put all three in room 1 and all three pets are together in the same park. So I don't think color matters.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:13 AM   #789
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I'm sitting in my usual spot by the stage, when I noticed the grass sort of moving behind me, in a line, then some litter popped up!

Is there a mole in the park, is he leaving all the litter? Lol
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #790
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
Found out something interesting. I have three accounts open at the same time. One on Gold, one one Blue and one on Yellow. I put all three in room 1 and all three pets are together in the same park. So I don't think color matters.
Thank you, this is what I had been thinking about the programming. I was pretty sure that Ganz never meant it to be so complicated, neither for us Nor the techs
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: