Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #761
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jellysmommy
Where's the trash? Please help. I've been to the park 3 or 4 different times at different times of day. I've never seen any trash yet. Are you supposed to be in a certain zone?? If not this just isn't any fun at all. I've been walking around for like 20 minutes now.
No one has been having luck since around 3 kt.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #762
hants to be a GT!
Webkinz :)

Sassynsweet is a jewel in the roughSassynsweet is a jewel in the rough

they barley ever put any trash around and they say its a fun game?!?! like i said before! that's just sad!
Sassynsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:36 PM   #763
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

I have been on for 15 hours between yesterday and today on three different accts. asian european and american. In all different color zones at different times of the day .crowded and empty , walked around and sat still for hours , Kinzchat and plus ,still no trash I have cleared cache,restarted computer and checked everything from security to flash to java to pop up blockers and still nothing!I am not freezing or having trouble getting in either .Everything seems fine except no trash.Help!
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #764
hants to be a GT!

another time, i say that i am reallly mad about this new game at the kinzville park " clean up the park" or whatever. i have been in that room since 2:30 walking around and gone to different rooms, different pets, and still no trash! how do they expect us to ollect 1000 pieces of trash when they barley ever put any out?! i mean, what's up with that?!?
Old 02-04-2010, 07:42 PM   #765

ginner59 is a jewel in the roughginner59 is a jewel in the rough

I think if we are just a little more patient, it will all come together, and it will be fun. just like the new game jumbleberry.
ginner59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:43 PM   #766
hants to be a GT!

i mean, they expect us to collect trash, but i say again, ganz acts like they have to pay money just to scatter some trash around!! kids come home all exicted about this new game, to get prizes and stuff, and get this?? no trash, or barley any for people to find???? what's up with these people? i mean come on! people are upset that they can't find any trash!!!

i've looked at home of your posts. your hopeful, very hopeful
Old 02-04-2010, 07:46 PM   #767
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Sassynsweet
another time, i say that i am reallly mad about this new game at the kinzville park " clean up the park" or whatever. i have been in that room since 2:30 walking around and gone to different rooms, different pets, and still no trash! how do they expect us to ollect 1000 pieces of trash when they barley ever put any out?! i mean, what's up with that?!?
Its almost like they just want the parks full. I dont think they had been this full before the game but I only went maybe a few times during the day to get ice cream but still.
Im tired of walking around (haha) and not finding any! My pet is getting bored

My 6 year olds account doesnt even have the sign up by the trash cans?! Poor thing been looking and looking (she like her momma lol)

I guess I did my part with 2 pieces!

They need more trash if they want me to sit and find garbage

Someone call and say we need more garbage .....
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 PM   #768
hants to be a GT!

that's what i mean!!!! my sisters are totally crying to me because they can't find any trash!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:53 PM   #769

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

from 8 this morning till about 1 this afternoon it was coming every 6 minutes. I got like 30 pieces.
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:01 PM   #770
hants to be a GT!

someone tell ganz we need like way more trash out there!!!!!!!!! i have been stitting for hours and hours and hours, and so have a bunch of other people!!! i mean, like someone else said, its like they just trying to fill up the parks, because i have noticed that barley any people ever went into the park before the trash thing. then they make this trash thing for us to get cool prizes and that sort of stuff, then first of all tell us we need 1000 pieces of trash, then second of all, when theres barley any trash to get?!? all together i bet that everyone who has colllected trash hasn't even got to 1000 yet.

lucky! they always do the good stuff when people are at work or school! I mean, theyre jsut trying to get the parks full!! unless they just want to challenge the people who try to gettrash in a way that they'll never get to 1000 unless they stay on and miss work and or school!!!! >:-(

people are at work or school, as usual when ganz does all the good stuff! i mean do they expect us to miss work or school or something?

Last edited by Sassynsweet; 02-04-2010 at 08:00 PM..

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: