Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #741
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

I couldn't move when I had on my clown outfit when I changed my clothes I didn't have any further problems. Hope this helps..
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #742
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone give me a clue what rooms the trash is show up in. Thanks for anyhelp
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #743

Thalleia is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by CarolannZ
Anyone give me a clue what rooms the trash is show up in. Thanks for anyhelp
It was showing up in random rooms all morning, just kinda stopped (as far as I can see) aroun 2:30ish KT. Not sure why, maybe Ganz disabled it for maintenance or something?

see post #443 in The Clubhouse " http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...5/index45.html " for my TMI/OCD tracking info.
Thalleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #744
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

this is terrible. They need to give more hints cause I haven't found a single thing yet
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:01 PM   #745

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am suspect of Ganz working out bugs????
I have my fingers crossed that is what it is anyway.

We freeze up in the park too. Get bumped out and have to log in again, can’t change phone zones (but can change zones in the clubhouse, go figure?)

I wish I was getting 10kc for every time I’ve had to log in and log out today! I’d be a millionaire.

And no trash for us either
I hope it will get better,

Good luck to everyone
BSW44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #746
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by charming
this is terrible. They need to give more hints cause I haven't found a single thing yet
charming.....it seems as though no one has found any trash since this morning. I was on around 8am and found 8 pieces within an hour. Since then, off and on today, I have not found anything. There are two threads going on now about this and I have not seen anyone post that they are seeing trash. Maybe there is something wrong!!! MAYBE!!! Hang in there....I'm sure it will get better...Good Luck!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:11 PM   #747

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I haven't found any trash yet in two days! Don't even know what a piece looks like. I'm frustrated, discouraged and disappointed. I'm giving up and going to earn KC on games etc. This clean up is a waste of time.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #748
Unregistered

i'm so fustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!i've been looking for 2hours.......nothing
Old 02-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #749
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
charming.....it seems as though no one has found any trash since this morning. I was on around 8am and found 8 pieces within an hour. Since then, off and on today, I have not found anything. There are two threads going on now about this and I have not seen anyone post that they are seeing trash. Maybe there is something wrong!!! MAYBE!!! Hang in there....I'm sure it will get better...Good Luck!!!!

That's not true, there were people on earlier bragging about how good they were going. They never said were they were having all their luck until it ended, but appearently trash was still falling as late as 3pm kinz time.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #750
Unregistered

Red face Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
When I go to the park my pet won't move. Shows up by ice cream cart and will only stand there. I click and click but nothing. Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks
Same Here!!

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: