Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #611
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
There was a younger member in the park with me last night and I taught her that she had to wait at that spot for the trash. She figured out how it worked right away. She told me how nice I was and snatched the next 6 pieces lol. She would tell me sorry everytime. It's ok I'm glad I could help her and she got some. I have all the time in the world to do this younger ones have it hard. However I will say that 2 times when we both clicked the trash and the same time we both got a piece. Maby it was a fluke or just has to be exact timing.
lol I wonder if it works everytime. I am not going to try tho because I don't want to be one of those webbies. lol
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #612
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

well that is just monkey schnitzle...how fun is that if you have to have a lot of people in the park but only one person gets the trash...
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:05 PM   #613
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by AgtPix
well that is just monkey schnitzle...how fun is that if you have to have a lot of people in the park but only one person gets the trash...
We believe that only that location gets one. We believe there are more locations out there. So we are looking.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #614
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Reposting this for the new hour (with slight additions) - good luck everyone!!

---------------------------------

Since it seems to be working for so many folks, here are all of my tips in one post:

It seems (to me at least) that color zone does not matter at all... I think there is a "block" of rooms that have trash for a while, and then it moves on to another "block." When you are in the right room, the trash will have a chance of coming every 6 minutes (much like the snowflakes). It isn't every time, but most times on the 6 minute mark, it will show up. If you don't see any trash for 2 or more 6 minute blocks in a row, go to a different room (I'm sure after enough time, we will be able to figure out a pattern to the movement of the "blocks" but for now it seems random). The trash I have found has all been near the stage. I always look at these EXACT times:

On the :00 hour plus 30 seconds

:06 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:12 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:18 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:24 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:30 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:36 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:42 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:48 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:54 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

On the :00 hour plus 30 seconds

etc.....

Be fast, if it isn't picked up within a few seconds, it disappears again! And if there is more then 1 webkinz in the area, only the first one to click on the trash will typically get it in their collection bag.

After you get your first piece of trash, a trash bag will appear on your screen in the lower right corner. Once you have 10 pieces in your bag, it is full and won't hold any more, so you need to go empty it into the recycle bin - be sure to put food on the compost side and paper/tin on the recycle side (if you put it in the wrong side, they will subtract points from your "Green Ranking"). After completely emptying, the bag will disappear from the screen until you find another piece.

According to the latest Twitter: "Hint about Cleaning Up the Park: The more people in a park, the more garbage that will be created."
I have not found any more or less trash with a greater number of Webbies, but I generally have been sticking to rooms with only 1 or 2, so I can't really say.... Just a theory, but others have reported finding trash in places other then in front of the stage, so maybe those are the more populated rooms...?

Hope that helps, Good luck everyone!!

This great tip comes from Oddmeister:

I noticed something else: the sign next to the recycling bins was new. If you can't see the sign next to the recycling bins with ddstructions, chances are you need to clear cache or switch browsers or something, because you won't be able to see the trash, either.

Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:06 PM   #615
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I'm in gold 23, next to stage. It appears pretty regularly.

I seem to be alone most of the time. Some pets have walked around, but none were next to me when trash appeared. Except one time: another pet was on the swing. I picked up my trash and he left a few moments later. I did not see additional trash, but he might have since he was a bit to my left.
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:08 PM   #616
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Has anyone found any trash anywhere other than the stage today?
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #617

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

This morning we were seeing alot of differnt locations and at least 2 trash in the room at the same time.
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #618

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I found an empty park and sat on the bleachers. Another pet appeared. I waited through 3 of the 6-minute cycles. Each time, the other pet apparently clicked before I did. I don't see how because I was clicking fast, but all I know is that the trash was there, I clicked immediately, and I got nothing.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #619
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
Has anyone found any trash anywhere other than the stage today?
I moved a little further down on the screen to test it out. Hope I don't loose my trash!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #620
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Oddmeister
I just had a wonderful and enlightening experience. In Chat Plus room 37 (I think it's dequeen) a member is not only sharing but also spreading the word about WI. Also, I was helped to diagnose a problem. I spent a long time not seeing anything, and finally I found pets who were able to say "see there, get it" when there was trash. I could not see it. That led me to switch browsers. Then I could see trash (at intervals), but I noticed something else: the sign next to the recycling bins was new. If you can't see the sign next to the recycling bins with instructions, chances are you need to clear cache or switch browsers or something, because you won't be able to see the trash, either.

It was great talk to you there. It was also nice to have someone to tlak to and share the trash.
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: