Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #601
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Im sure this isn't programed right yet. Nothing new is ever right in the begining. For anyone that hasn't seen the trash and the stages of what it looks like I posted pics in the begining of this thread.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #602
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Ok so twiter is making more sense. I just picked up the trash near the stage, then ran to the other place that I found near the stage grills, I posted the picture earlier. I guess that because I was the only webbie it didn't show up there this time. So maybe it does appear more where there are more webbies, we just have to find the locations.
I don't have a picture (yet) but I earlier picked up garbage at the front of the park on the interlock stone by the main sign and fountains. I'm going to try and find it again.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #603
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
What is the 2nd location you found? Can you add a picture for us, please? Or describe in detail... Thanks!
I added it to my post, but I will add it again because it is really hard to keep up with the chit chat and the trash. LOL.

I also stated that when the other webbie left, the next time the trash didn't show up there again, so maybe twitter was right that more shows up with more webbies. We just have to find the locations. We shoule all go to the same park and station ourselves in different locations to find the trash... I won't go into crowded parks if I have watch all the fighting.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtrash.JPG (110.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpgtrash2.JPG (92.5 KB, 6 views)
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #604
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

I just had a wonderful and enlightening experience. In Chat Plus room 37 (I think it's dequeen) a member is not only sharing but also spreading the word about WI. Also, I was helped to diagnose a problem. I spent a long time not seeing anything, and finally I found pets who were able to say "see there, get it" when there was trash. I could not see it. That led me to switch browsers. Then I could see trash (at intervals), but I noticed something else: the sign next to the recycling bins was new. If you can't see the sign next to the recycling bins with instructions, chances are you need to clear cache or switch browsers or something, because you won't be able to see the trash, either.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #605

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I wonder if this has anything to do with the no trash problems. This is in all the parks I go to now. And everyone sees a different pet.
Click the image to open in full size.
I always seem to see some WK in the trees too. I was in a busy park & we were all discussing it and you are right, everyone sees a different animal. The ones I see always have my pet's name. Perhaps it is our alter egos? Or the great & powerful Ganz looking over us?
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #606
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Maby it's the trash thrower hiding up in the tree so he isn't exposed.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:59 PM   #607
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am in a room with a stalker like badger. lol They are standing over the garbage spot by the theater. I am going to take this oppertunity to find a different spot. I will keep you posted.

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
Did it show up at the same time or different times?
It showed up at the same time.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #608
ilovecats711
Gifted

There was a younger member in the park with me last night and I taught her that she had to wait at that spot for the trash. She figured out how it worked right away. She told me how nice I was and snatched the next 6 pieces lol. She would tell me sorry everytime. It's ok I'm glad I could help her and she got some. I have all the time in the world to do this younger ones have it hard. However I will say that 2 times when we both clicked the trash and the same time we both got a piece. Maby it was a fluke or just has to be exact timing.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #609
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 

so can only one person pick up the trash? Like is it a rat race to the trash? or does everyone who is waiting get an opportunity to pick it up too?

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
There was a younger member in the park with me last night and I taught her that she had to wait at that spot for the trash. She figured out how it worked right away. She told me how nice I was and snatched the next 6 pieces lol. She would tell me sorry everytime. It's ok I'm glad I could help her and she got some. I have all the time in the world to do this younger ones have it hard. However I will say that 2 times when we both clicked the trash and the same time we both got a piece. Maby it was a fluke or just has to be exact timing.
Hi Rainbow kitty
I read you found some trash finally
AgtPix is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #610
ilovecats711
Gifted

It seems to be the rule first come first serve,. I think it was rare that it happened to us.

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: