Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #591
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Yesterday, I got nothing but today, with Zeb's help, I was able to pick up some trash. :O) I do suggest that any one going on go into an empty room. There will be no need to fight over the trash.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 12:46 PM   #592
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I feel soooooooo good! I just shared for the first time. I have been alone till now. I found my second location for trash. Now we have two locations.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtrash2.JPG (92.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpgtrash.JPG (110.2 KB, 10 views)
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #593

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Good for you follingfur. It's good to know that we can all share. Now, if someone would come to my room, Yellow Regular KinzChat Room 40.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #594
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
This picture appears on the Wiki and is from the Webkin Newz:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hopefully this will show some future locations for trash appearances....
Thank you for the picture. I saw that, but I agree that they are maybe future locations, but not there right now. I just found the second location that they ARE showing up in currently.

Any other ones out there.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:49 PM   #595
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Man where is that dream park with all the trash???
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #596

I've only been sitting in front of the stage since I know that the trash will show up there courtesy of WI members. Sorry, I don't know any other locations.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #597

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
Is there anything you can do in the Park that will boost your HHH levels?
My pet's happiness had dropped to 98. After only a few minutes of swinging in the park, her happiness level was back up to 100. This is the first time I've noticed this effect.
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #598
ebheads love

Ok so twiter is making more sense. I just picked up the trash near the stage, then ran to the other place that I found near the stage grills, I posted the picture earlier. I guess that because I was the only webbie it didn't show up there this time. So maybe it does appear more where there are more webbies, we just have to find the locations.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #599
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I feel soooooooo good! I just shared for the first time. I have been alone till now. I found my second location for trash. Now we have two locations.
Did it show up at the same time or different times?
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #600
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Thank you for the picture. I saw that, but I agree that they are maybe future locations, but not there right now. I just found the second location that they ARE showing up in currently. Any other ones out there.
What is the 2nd location you found? Can you add a picture for us, please? Or describe in detail... Thanks!
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: