Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #581
Webkinz :)

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Okay, I finally moved rooms. I am in Yellow Regular KinzChat Room 40. I just picked up some trash right at the stage area at 12:30. Oddmeister, come here if you haven't gotten any trash yet.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 12:33 PM   #582
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
OK, I sat with a timer to get the exact timing down, and have amended it below.

Since it seems to be working for so many folks, here are all of my tips in one post:

It seems (to me at least) that color zone does not matter at all... I think there is a "block" of rooms that have trash for a while, and then it moves on to another "block." When you are in the right room, the trash will have a chance of coming every 6 minutes (much like the snowflakes). It isn't every time, but most times on the 6 minute mark, it will show up. If you don't see any trash for 2 or more 6 minute blocks in a row, go to a different room (I'm sure after enough time, we will be able to figure out a pattern to the movement of the "blocks" but for now it seems random). The trash I have found has all been near the stage. I always look at these EXACT times:

On the :00 hour plus 30 seconds

:06 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:12 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:18 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:24 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:30 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:36 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:42 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:48 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:54 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

On the :00 hour plus 30 seconds

etc.....

Be fast, if it isn't picked up within a few seconds, it disappears again!

After you get your first piece of trash, a trash bag will appear on your screen in the lower right corner. Once you have 10 pieces in your bag, it is full and won't hold any more, so you need to go empty it into the recycle bin - be sure to put food on the compost side and paper/tin on the recycle side (if you put it in the wrong side, they will subtract points from your "Green Ranking"). After completely emptying, the bag will disappear from the screen until you find another piece.

According to the latest Twitter: "Hint about Cleaning Up the Park: The more people in a park, the more garbage that will be created."
I have not found any more or less trash with a greater number of Webbies, but I generally have been sticking to rooms with only 1 or 2, so I can't really say.... Just a theory, but others have reported finding trash in places other then in front of the stage, so maybe those are the more populated rooms...?

Hope that helps, Good luck everyone!!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #583

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Is there anything you can do in the Park that will boost your HHH levels?
Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #584
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
This is going to be great for WIki. Great job tracking! Now we need to find all the locations of trash and pictures. Stating next to grills is too hard to figure out, a picture will help.
This picture appears on the Wiki and is from the Webkin Newz:
Click the image to open in full size.
Hopefully this will show some future locations for trash appearances....
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #585
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Can't we all just get along?! I was going to share with the person sitting next to me. When it turned 12:18, they left because there wasn't any trash. It then came like 20 seconds into 12:18. It might not come right at 12:18, keep that in mind.
I totally agree....I'm in a room with others...and I'm not fighting anybody...but it seems as though the same person keeps getting it first. If your on here then you know about the idea of sharing...but if your not...it's a free for all.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #586

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

does anyone know how long it stays there if nobody picks it up?
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #587
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb

Be fast, if it isn't picked up within a few seconds, it disappears again! [/FONT][/B]
I think it only disappears in a few seconds if there are other pets around to pick it up. I just got booted from WW, but had enough time to log back in - go to the previous room and pick up the trash.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:43 PM   #588
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
Is there anything you can do in the Park that will boost your HHH levels?
I have not found that any activity in the park will affect your HHH - but I keep mine up by munching on some Home Grown fruits and veggies now and then
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #589

That's what I've been doing too. But I'm going to run out of food soon.
Old 02-04-2010, 12:44 PM   #590
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Boy did I have a time catching up on all the posts since I left las night. You chatterboxes lol. It looks like things are alot better today then they were last night.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: