Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #571
Webkinz :)

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

There is another not so nice person in this park..... a White eagle named Ilisa.. I guess I will go to another room where there are nicer people.. She claimed that she is a member of this site..

Oh well... I try to be nice.. Not everyone else does.
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #572

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I dislike any activity where we must compete against each other for limited resources. The snowflakes were fun because even though I had to wait around for them to appear, I knew that my clicking a snowflake didn't mean that you guys couldn't get any. There are no empty rooms, so I would have to take the opportunity to participate away from someone else and that would make me feel bad. I will stick to trying this in the very early morning hours when there is an empty room.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:22 PM   #573

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

room 13 foud trash at 12:20

I'm on kinz chat plus
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #574
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I dislike any activity where we must compete against each other for limited resources. The snowflakes were fun because even though I had to wait around for them to appear, I knew that my clicking a snowflake didn't mean that you guys couldn't get any. There are no empty rooms, so I would have to take the opportunity to participate away from someone else and that would make me feel bad. I will stick to trying this in the very early morning hours when there is an empty room.
Just go to a room that is empty. I have avoided all this drama by being by myself. Just thought I would tell you.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #575

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with you Margo. It just doesn't seem fair when you have to compete for the same thing. I am sticking to rooms with close to zero pets. That way, I don't feel bad if I get the trash first since I am the only one there.
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #576

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I must have had some beginner's luck. I popped in to an almost-empty room at about 11:12. I found a melted ice cream cone. I started trying other almost empty rooms. On my second try, I found a banana peel. I tried a few more and I found a cardboard box. It was a short run, though. I haven't found anything else.

I've noticed that there used to be over 100 rooms to choose from. Do you think they'll add more rooms once the bugs are all worked out? Also, I've noticed that Mr. Moo is never anywhere.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:25 PM   #577
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

I hate the competition too it should appear in everyones and disappear after a few minutes if that individual doesn't pick it up

I also go in a room alone Idon't want to fight on webbies
prettyirishgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:26 PM   #578

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish it could be like the Ms. Birdy/Ghost/Mr. Moo appearances. I wouldn't mind if I could only pick up one piece per hour, as long as everyone got the same chance.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:28 PM   #579
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

OK, I sat with a timer to get the exact timing down, and have amended it below.

Since it seems to be working for so many folks, here are all of my tips in one post:

It seems (to me at least) that color zone does not matter at all... I think there is a "block" of rooms that have trash for a while, and then it moves on to another "block." When you are in the right room, the trash will have a chance of coming every 6 minutes (much like the snowflakes). It isn't every time, but most times on the 6 minute mark, it will show up. If you don't see any trash for 2 or more 6 minute blocks in a row, go to a different room (I'm sure after enough time, we will be able to figure out a pattern to the movement of the "blocks" but for now it seems random). The trash I have found has all been near the stage. I always look at these EXACT times:

On the :00 hour plus 30 seconds

:06 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:12 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:18 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:24 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:30 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:36 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:42 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:48 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

:54 minutes and 30 seconds after the hour

On the :00 hour plus 30 seconds

etc.....

Be fast, if it isn't picked up within a few seconds, it disappears again!

After you get your first piece of trash, a trash bag will appear on your screen in the lower right corner. Once you have 10 pieces in your bag, it is full and won't hold any more, so you need to go empty it into the recycle bin - be sure to put food on the compost side and paper/tin on the recycle side (if you put it in the wrong side, they will subtract points from your "Green Ranking"). After completely emptying, the bag will disappear from the screen until you find another piece.

According to the latest Twitter: "Hint about Cleaning Up the Park: The more people in a park, the more garbage that will be created."
I have not found any more or less trash with a greater number of Webbies, but I generally have been sticking to rooms with only 1 or 2, so I can't really say.... Just a theory, but others have reported finding trash in places other then in front of the stage, so maybe those are the more populated rooms...?

Hope that helps, Good luck everyone!!

Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #580
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Well it is good to see that there are people that want to avoid conflict. I sometimes feel like people look for it. This is why I stay away from kinzchat+. I just couldn't take the drama. I have enough in my real life. I come her to getaway from it all.

Once again I don't know what park I am in, but the 6 minute thing is a deffinate patern. Lets now narrow down where the trash is specifically so they can add it to WIki. Ok we all know where it is at the stage and there are pictures of the location. Anyone else have pictures of the other locations?

This is where we know trash is:

By the stage, see picture. Where else is trash found? Please provide a picture. This will help for WIki.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgtrash.JPG (110.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by rollingfur; 02-04-2010 at 12:32 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: