Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #521
Webkinz :)

lou1974 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

just got one dark blue kinz plus at 11:30
lou1974 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 11:32 AM   #522
ooHoo I'm Finally
Gifted

spendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to allspendergast5 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
I did what Zeb said to do. At 6 minutes intervals starting on the hour, I waited for a piece of trash to show up. This is what it looked like when a piece of paper just showed up in front of the stage. I just got up and picked it up.

Click the image to open in full size.
I think I just saw your pet! I am the Monkey named George with the Winter Toque on LOL
I am now the only webbie left in this room so I have gotten all of the trash that appears
spendergast5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:33 AM   #523
Never Grow Up!

momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!momofthree is the cats pajamas!

Just got yellow K+ at 11:30, now there is another webbie in the room, but same 6 minute interval.
momofthree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #524

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I have pets coming in and out but no one really hanging around the stage. So, I've been picking up the trash by myself. There hasn't been any "fighting" where I am. I wonder when the trash shows up, if it is elsewhere in the park too. May be that's why pets are staying with me?
PookieBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #525
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Since it seems to be working for so many folks, here are all of my tips in one post:

It seems (to me at least) that color zone does not matter at all... I think there is a "block" of rooms that have trash for a while, and then it moves on to another "block." When you are in the right room, the trash will have a chance of coming every 6 minutes (much like the snowflakes). It isn't every time, but most times on the 6 minute mark, it will show up. If you don't see any trash for 2 or more 6 minute blocks in a row, go to a different room (I'm sure after enough time, we will be able to figure out a pattern to the movement of the "blocks" but for now it seems random). The trash I have found has all been near the stage. I would look at these times:

On the hour

:06 after the hour

:12 after the hour

:18 after the hour

:24 after the hour

:30 after the hour

:36 after the hour

:42 after the hour

:48 after the hour

:54 after the hour

On the hour

etc.....

Be fast, if it isn't picked up within a few seconds, it disappears again!

Once you have 10 pieces in your bag, it is full and won't hold any more, so you need to go empty it into the recycle bin - be sure to put food on the compost side and paper/tin on the recycle side (if you put it in the wrong side, they will subtract points from your "Green Ranking").

According to the latest Twitter: "Hint about Cleaning Up the Park: The more people in a park, the more garbage that will be created."
I have not found any more or less trash with a greater number of Webbies, but I generally have been sticking to rooms with only 1 or 2, so I can't really say.... Just a theory, but others have reported finding trash in places other then in front of the stage, so maybe those are the more populated rooms...?

Hope that helps, Good luck everyone!!

Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #526
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I got bumped out of the park and had to see Dr Quack. When I got back in I saw my first trash at 8:15 and so on.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #527
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Guys, again, it's not the color zone that matters, it's the park number! Please pay attention to which park you're going into and the time slot and report when you have success.
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #528
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I am in gold zone but don't know what park - which there was a way to tell. Anyway, trash coming by stage every 6 minutes. i am all by myself so I am getting it all. 3 pieces so far.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #529
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I had one person come in and I asked if they wanted to share and they said they would leave. I didn't want them to feel that they had to. I just wanted to come to a sharing arrangement. I hope I didn't offend anyone.
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #530
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Just sitting by the stage, waiting for the next 6 minute point and 2 pieces arrived. I was so happy you would think I won the big lottery!! LOL
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: