Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 09:35 AM   #461
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

g
View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
They are serious!!! I was talking to a mom 2 1/2 weeks ago about cheerleading and tried to tell her a web site to look at and all of a sudden it said I was banned!!! I have another week or so to go.
Looks like trash in the room I'm in is done for now...taking a break they will head onto another zone. Good Luck!!!!
I entered the park and it gave me a warning about excessive chat or I would be banned!
I never even said anything!!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 09:36 AM   #462
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Adventurekinz
From 7am to 8:54 am I was getting trash every six minutes. Then all of a sudden at 9:00, the trash just stopped. I'm confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I'm in green zone. Perhaps I should change color zones. Any suggestions?
I was in green also and getting trash every 6 minutes and then it stopped too. I'm taking a break but you could probably switch parks and see what happens. Good Luck!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:39 AM   #463
leighleigh45

leighleigh45 is on a distinguished road

i cant get in any rooms that are not blue everywere
leighleigh45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #464
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by leighleigh45
i cant get in any rooms that are not blue everywere
You'll probably have to log out and back into WW.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #465
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I was in green also and getting trash every 6 minutes and then it stopped too. I'm taking a break but you could probably switch parks and see what happens. Good Luck!!!
I did find a piece in gold just now, but nothing in the other colors...The webbies are getting worse and worse and pounce like vultures...

I think once Ganz realizes that they have to let everyone get the trash (not first pet to grab it) they'll see that things run much more smoothly and without complaints...

Scurvy needs a nap after the scare she had in the park...WHO brought the SHARK!!! CLEARLY "No sharks allowed" in the park!!

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:43 AM   #466

Thalleia is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Adventurekinz
From 7am to 8:54 am I was getting trash every six minutes. Then all of a sudden at 9:00, the trash just stopped. I'm confused. Anyone have this happen to them? I'm in green zone. Perhaps I should change color zones. Any suggestions?
I'm in green zone as well. I picked up trash at 6:00 PST (9:00 KT), the park froze and I had to relog, when I came back to my camp spot, there were 3 other kinz there so I moved to a new park.

Park 45

6:00 crackerbox

Park 40

6:06 crumpled paper

6:12 crumpled paper

6:18 banana peel

6:24 ice cream cone

6:30 crackerbox

6:36 nothing

6:42 nothing

Guess it is time to try a different zone?
Thalleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:44 AM   #467

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I found a banana peel!! It did not appear agian six minutes later, but... it was at the front of the park near the sign and fountains. I didn't know garbage could be found there.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:46 AM   #468
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I did find a piece in gold just now, but nothing in the other colors...The webbies are getting worse and worse and pounce like vultures...

I think once Ganz realizes that they have to let everyone get the trash (not first pet to grab it) they'll see that things run much more smoothly and without complaints...

Scurvy needs a nap after the scare she had in the park...WHO brought the SHARK!!! CLEARLY "No sharks allowed" in the park!!

Click the image to open in full size.
You are amazing with all the pics and graphics you put up here...not to mention great for a laugh....I still can't figure out how to do a screen shot and crop it to fit so that is bigger than a poppy seed!!!???? I entered a pic contest here and WI member HMM was trying to help me, so I have like 6 post with all different size pictures that i tried. What's your secret??? Keep the funny posts coming!!!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #469
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

You are amazing with all the pics and graphics you put up here...not to mention great for a laugh....I still can't figure out how to do a screen shot and crop it to fit so that is bigger than a poppy seed!!!???? I entered a pic contest here and WI member HMM was trying to help me, so I have like 6 post with all different size pictures that i tried. What's your secret??? Keep the funny posts coming!!!
did you upload it right to WI or to a hosting site such as photobucket or tiny pic or did you attach it as a thumbnail?

Best way to do it I've found is use photobucket or Tiny pic-save to your computer like you usually would, then upload it there...from there you can get the code for message boards to stick into your message and it pops up nice and big like it is supposed to...if you upload right to WI you get the smaller images...it's not set up to be an image hosting site...

if you have questions you can pm me-I gotta take doggie to the vet for now!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #470
KAP822

Dragonbird........first to photobucket and tinypic AND imageshack and still this tiny little pic...I might take you up on the help....THANKS!!!!!!

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: