Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 09:06 AM   #441
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 
Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
Let's talk trash! So, now I just walk over to a trash can and deposit my trash??? Now that I finally have some, the excitement has worn off and I can go food shopping before the big storm hits here.......
Yes - you just walk over to a bin and drag the garbage from your bag to the correct recycling slot.
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 09:07 AM   #442
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Yay !! A banana peel !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:08 AM   #443
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Funky, I have heard of sightings by the grills as well.
LOL. I was wondering what a DRILL was !!
Old 02-04-2010, 09:10 AM   #444
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Yes - you just walk over to a bin and drag the garbage from your bag to the correct recycling slot.
OK...Here goes!!! I hope I put everything where it belongs because a -neg would not make me a happy sanitation worker and could lead to aggressive behavior. LOL
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:11 AM   #445
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
OK...Here goes!!! I hope I put everything where it belongs because a -neg would not make me a happy sanitation worker and could lead to aggressive behavior. LOL
Good luck
kayembee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:13 AM   #446
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

Thanks for giving me the scoop on the trash guys !!
I just found my second piece.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #447

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow!! I just got to the park and was so excited to see trash, but before I could even react, someone else raced over and scooped it up! No Fun! I don't think I'll be telling my daughter about this new feature. She'll only get upset when she is not fast enough.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:14 AM   #448
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

Yay! I finally found my first piece of trash! I did find it by the stage, but I heard someone say they found some by the campfire, I believe.
Princess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #449
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

OK, I just asked a snowman if they had "any luck?" finding trash. I only said "any luck?" and was told by pop-up that I would be banned if I didn't stop talking about relationships on chat+. Are they serious?!?!?!?!?!?
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #450
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Garbage deposited correctly!!! Now that I found some trash, I can rest my tennis elbow that I acquired from using my mouse to scan all over the park yesterday clicking here and there and also my eyes which are causing me to have blurred vision and vertigo. LOL
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: