Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #401
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
That is so funny Dragon Bird!
well, Karma just came up behind me-a georgous persion just stole my banana peel! hahaha!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #402
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Good Morning Dragonbird.......You are too funny! I've got a tiger by me, making mad faces because this time, I am getting all the trash! I have my little hand right over the exact spot where it will be. !!!!! LOL
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #403
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Hope they didn't slip on it...LOL
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #404
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
Good Morning Dragonbird.......You are too funny! I've got a tiger by me, making mad faces because this time, I am getting all the trash! I have my little hand right over the exact spot where it will be. !!!!! LOL
haha! Too funny! I keep posting the puke face when someone swipes it from me..dbird is a sore loser! haha!
View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Hope they didn't slip on it...LOL
you're so sweet! I hope they DID! haha!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:37 AM   #405
Gift Guru

That's what I meant!

There's a dog in a green santa suit in my spot...go away!!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 AM   #406
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

GOT IT!!!! I tried making the sad crying faces in hopes that it would make people leave thinking there was no trash here.....Today must be my mean day because it is working!!!! lol
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:39 AM   #407
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Come on there has got be a better way. Stand around for 6 minutes and wait for trash to magically appear. I am all alone just standing in one spot waiting. Getting a little bored.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:39 AM   #408
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Where is everyone!
I waited over 20 minutes still didn't find any trash.
I still havn't ever found any yet
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:40 AM   #409
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Come on there has got be a better way. Stand around for 6 minutes and wait for trash to magically appear. I am all alone just standing in one spot waiting. Getting a little bored.
Be glad you are alone, I keep getting attacked by vulture webbies circling for the trash...
Old 02-04-2010, 08:41 AM   #410
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Be glad you are alone, I keep getting attacked by vulture webbies circling for the trash...

That is too funny. I had a otter come over to me and say "Follow Me". Duh like I would give up my spot.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: