Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2010, 07:54 AM   #381
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

What color zone I have not seen any trash and i have been looking since yesterday
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2010, 07:55 AM   #382
Webkinz :)

teddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clownteddiebear63 is cool as a bunny clown

I can't get into the park, since it's been open, I've only been in it twice, it just never loads. Sits there saying please wait.
teddiebear63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:56 AM   #383
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

I found mine in Gold.

I changed from Green as I found nothing in there.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:02 AM   #384
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by teddiebear63
I can't get into the park, since it's been open, I've only been in it twice, it just never loads. Sits there saying please wait.
That was happening to me yesterday. Go to the Clubhouse and click on the sign that says, 'Go to Park" and I did not have the loading problem there. Good Luck! I have found NOTHING at all!

Oh!!!!! I just found a banana peel by the stage in the green zone. I am here alone...My first piece of trash!!! Who would have thought that garbage would make someone happpy!!! LOL

Last edited by Softball Mom; 02-04-2010 at 08:02 AM..
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:03 AM   #385
Gift Guru

That's how I felt too, so excited about finding banana peel!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #386
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Exactly, 6 minitues after finding my first piece, another appeared in the same spot!!! Maybe it is a 6 minute schedule!!! I'm in the green zone if that helps anyone..
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:08 AM   #387

dequeen2006 is on a distinguished road

Iv'e been in the green zone
dequeen2006 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:10 AM   #388

Thalleia is on a distinguished road

After running around from park to park to park all day yesterday and finding nada, I decided to give the wee hours of the morn a try. Cup of coffee in one hand, good book in the other, I camped my daughters astro-bear by the stage for an hour, results as follows:

4:00am-5:00am PST (7:00am-8:00am KT)

Phone Zone: Green

Park 45 (0 users at the time I entered, several kinz popping in and out while I was sitting)

4:12 apple core

4:18 banana peel

4:30 pop can

4:42 ice cream cone

4:48 crumpled paper

4:54 banana peel

5:00 crackerbox

Thalleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #389

Adventurekinz is a glorious beacon of lightAdventurekinz is a glorious beacon of light

I've been on for over an hour in the green zone. I've been tracking the timing. There's a possibility of getting a piece in the same spot every six minutes. I got at least four in the hour. I got distracted a few times and got up from the computer, so I possibly could have gotten more.
Adventurekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #390
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

all the trash is so small and hard to see
mel959800 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: