Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 09:58 PM   #331
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Well, we're about to turn over to the ten o'clock hour. I wonder if trash will start appearing in some rooms again?
Oddmeister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #332
GemaL oves Wacky!
Webkinz :)

GemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to allGemaL is a name known to all

Donation Award 

Whew...are my feet tired! I've been walking around the park through much of the day, but it's really, really clean. Looks like all the webbies are doing a great job. Wish I could help out!
GemaL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:17 PM   #333

txlablue is on a distinguished road

my site says it is still down for maintenence, I can not even log in, anyone else have this problem?
txlablue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:20 PM   #334

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Is there a thread open yet to track this new game?
loganace33 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:22 PM   #335
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Will someone post the last time they found some? It's been hours for me.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #336

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
I tried hunting for trash on and off for probably 2.5 hours today, changing color zones, going to chat plus, going to the least filled rooms, checking every inch, sometimes waiting by stage,.... and never found one single piece of trash! I think I am going to wait until it's "newness" fades and less people are grabbing it up before I can get it. Plus that might give Ganz some time to increase the frequency and some time to figure out a pattern.

PS - I love cats too!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:31 PM   #337

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711

It has been almost 2 1/2 hours since I have seen anything... It was the only one that saw.. I have been looking for about 8 hours today and I have 1 piece to show for it..

I'm thinking about waiting until the weekend... Maybe more garbage then..
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:34 PM   #338
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I was in the park for an hour from 8 to 9 and got 9 garbages, they were every six minutes in front of the stage on the left side. I was in gold, don't know which room though.
Belle Quesnel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:36 PM   #339

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

I switched to an Asian account about 45 minutes ago. It is noon in Asia so I thought there may be some garbage from people having lunch in the park. So far no trash. I guess the pets in this park are very tidy.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #340
blake3249

debs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud ofdebs_267 has much to be proud of

I thought all parks were the same..like the clubhouse? Doesn't matter what time zone you're in..it's all the same? Like kinzstyle shop...what is shown..is shown in ALL time zones at same time?
debs_267 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: