Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #261
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Woah, that's spectacular!!! Too bad it's closed right now... Oh well, maybe tomorrow! I'm really excited to try finding some trash!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 07:26 PM   #262
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
Woah, that's spectacular!!! Too bad it's closed right now... Oh well, maybe tomorrow! I'm really excited to try finding some trash!
Hi Marie, I haven't been there in an hour, but if you go to the clubhouse and enter through the new little sign in the bottom right of the screen asking if you want to go to the park, that was working earlier for those that couldn't get there the other way! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #263
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Good Night Everyone!!! This Sanitation Worker is officially on STRIKE!!!!!! Most of the day and not one piece of trash...cleared cache...stayed in parks for an hour or so...Sat by the stand and was almost ready to perform....LOL.... and Zero junk.... Good Luck Everyone...Maybe tomorrrow will be a better day?
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #264
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
It appeared. I just waited beside the stands. It always showed in front of the left one. I would just walk around staying close so I got it. Someone else said they just sat on the bleacher/stands and it showed up after a bit. Again in the same place as the one before.
Good luck.
I am glad to see that the trash is working for someone. I work from home and have had my pets sitting in the stands by the stage all day....I have found absolutely NO trash. My conclusion is that the trash function is not yet active for all accounts or all servers....and if it is, then there is absolutely no rhyme or reason for why some can see trash and some cannot. Can we say MAJOR GLITCH....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #265
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

i still have not found anything!!!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:31 PM   #266
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking it jumps parks. I had trash constantly in one park for a little over an hour then nothing for an hour. I switched parks and now waiting to see what happens next.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:40 PM   #267

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

As soon as everyone figures out that trash is only available at the top of the hour, won't it be impossible to enter the park. Everyone will be there at the same time. Am I mistaken?

Are you serious that the sanitation department is closed for the day? Where I live it is not even suppertime yet. That means I can only pick up trash when I am at work all day. As soon as I get home from work the park is closed? I think I would get fired if I sat on the computer at my job waiting for trash to appear. I guess I'll have to try on Saturday. With my luck the sanitation department won't work on weekends either.

Last edited by karefrie; 02-03-2010 at 07:40 PM..
karefrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:43 PM   #268

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

my son was at the park and he found all his trash over by the stage and no where else. any one else this happening to?
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #269
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Okay, based on what I've read here today, and my personal experience...I am treating the trash appearance just like the beginning of the ghost at Halloween. I cleared my cache, did not have my dock open, went to a room (park) that was lucky for me in October and yippy, my trash appeared! Hey, it worked for me today...maybe not tomorrow, but it was something to work with after a day of nothing LOL CJ
Old 02-03-2010, 07:46 PM   #270
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by karefrie
As soon as everyone figures out that trash is only available at the top of the hour, won't it be impossible to enter the park. Everyone will be there at the same time. Am I mistaken?

Are you serious that the sanitation department is closed for the day? Where I live it is not even suppertime yet. That means I can only pick up trash when I am at work all day. As soon as I get home from work the park is closed? I think I would get fired if I sat on the computer at my job waiting for trash to appear. I guess I'll have to try on Saturday. With my luck the sanitation department won't work on weekends either.
Hi, no it's not just available at the top of the hour. That reference is to that it is reset and goes to another park and/or colour zone at the top of the hour just like Mr. Moo.
The reference to the Sany Dept being closed was a personal comment meaning they weren't going to look for trash any more today Have fun on your trash hunt!!! CJ

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: