Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #151
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by soccerhorse10
There is a new sign at the clubhouse that says go to park(or at leat i think its new
yeah thats new!!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #152
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Anthony's Mommy just said she got off the phone with Ganz and they said it isn't working now..

I say,just lay and wait...and try not to get upset...I've seen too many webbies get a little rabid over a little piece of trash!
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for updating that it's not working right now. I was driving myself nuts searching for trash! I thought it would be more like "B-a-B" where each person goes on their own quest for items so that everyone isn't clambering over the same piece and would have a fair shot at picking some up. At least I know that it's not working right now so I can quit trying until tomorrow or so.

Hilarious graphic BTW! Has me LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:28 PM   #153
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Ugh theres no trash! Where is this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 04:40 PM   #154
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

Ugh, for once I'd like to see Ganz actually add a new feature, and have it work the first time round! I haven't got any trash either...
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:50 PM   #155
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I am in shock. I was looking for trash in the park and couldn't find any. So I came here to see if anyone else was finding any only to learn it's not working right now. How can something newly added by Ganz not work. My question is does this get fixed right away or does it go inline to get fixed after all the other stiff that doesn't work?

For example, I still can't find any of my pets without spending 5 minutes looking for them, because they still have not fixed the glitch where my pets are out of order. Theres a million more I could list, but you all know where I'm going with this.

Like I've said before.

Ganz please fix the problems we have now before you add new ones.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:51 PM   #156
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I think you have to be deluxe to fo it and I am not allowed to
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #157
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
Hi, no you don't have to be deluxe. Most of the trash found today was in colours like light blue on regular chat on your phone. So no worries, you can find it too! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #158
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by heart891011
not to clean up the park... why else would they tell everyone that they can

i also noticed that the new room theme and new exclusives are not showing up for me, should i clear my cache?
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #159
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy1131996
not to clean up the park... why else would they tell everyone that they can

i also noticed that the new room theme and new exclusives are not showing up for me, should i clear my cache?
if you are not seeing the new theme, definitely clear your cache. everytime i go to the park it says closed for improvements
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #160
hoa, Ima
Webkinz :)

Aero :] will become famous soon enough

This is a cool feature!
Aero :] is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: