Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #111
Yes! I'm A
Webkinz :)

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

Ok, I am getting a little ticked. (shouldn't let it get to me, but it does)

What am I supposed to tell my children when they get home from school and are excited to try out the new trash game and all the trash has already been picked up because the rooms have been full all day??

They are getting frustrated as well.

Before they got home from school I even went into every room myself just to see if I could see any, but nothing.

Is there a trick to this or do you just have to be here just after 2:00 AM when Ganz reboots the system?
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 02:49 PM   #112

wolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to allwolflver is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by gbberg
i got kicked out of the park i was sitting and i moved and about one min later i was at the news paper anyone else have that happen

also those of you getting trash are you deluxe just an idea

good luck everyone
We are also deluxe and we have not found any trash at all! we have been in the park nonstop since 930am. We have a few computers and any accounts and no one has found anything.On my laptop this morning I could still get the now retired exclusives. I have since then cleaned the cashe several times, log in and out,changed rooms, sat still, and still nothing and everyone i have asked it is the same. I have been in nontalk and talk parks. Personally I feel it will be much like the ghost and a big waste of time and energy when I would rather be playing a game or something. At this point I WOULD RATHER CLEAN MY OWN HOUSE!!!!!!!LOL I mean how many times can you swing without feeling the wind in your hair and saying we we we we. It is not actually that much fun to me. LOL And sitting alone on the teeter totter isn't fun either.I have not even seen the ice cream man to treat my baby for being so parient. She has never even whine she wanted to go home LOL.I have such a wonderful gem pet. Wish I could say that about my real kids LOL.My eight year old son this morning cried because I said he had to clean his REAL room and get off the computer...........................Now is begging to leave the park. Toooooo funny if you ask me but that is my opinion.:gwolf:
wolflver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #113
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Congrats to those of you have been finding trash.
I have had nothing yet except frustration. I have been in more than a dozen parks at different times of the hour, and each time have scanned the entire park. There have been different numbers of pets in the parks (from zero other pets to almost full) and I have not seen one piece of trash.
I will try some more, but if I don't find something fairly soon, I will not continue to go through the frustration of trolling for hours in the playground with nothing to show for it.
Serena is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #114

smiggs12 is on a distinguished road

when will you be allowed in to webkinz today? i have been trying all day. I have cleared my cache and it still says it is unavailable, thank you for your patience. is this just an apple thing? Every time they go down for service, it takes a lot longer for me to get onto the site.
smiggs12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #115
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by arreicjanuary5
how do i get trash? i don't see ANY trash!!!
ya i dont see any either i am really mad can anyone please tell me how
Old 02-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #116

pampermegreen is on a distinguished road

go through the parents area
no trash so far. A lot of time, maybe to much for so little.
pampermegreen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #117
Yes! I'm A

KinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura aboutKinzIs4BigKidz2 has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone called Ganz about this because it is ridiculous?

I sympathize with all those who have gone through the same frustration, expecting a cool new feature, but find nothing after waiting "all" day.

Then again, when hasn't something gone wrong when they have launched something new!

I won't look anymore until I see that the "majority" of those posting on here have found something.

And to top it off, where is Mr. Moo?? Is he on vacation? Or maybe he just didn't want everyone to take their frustration out on him after hours of not finding any trash. He flew the coop to safety. *lol*

Good luck to those who will continue to search for those of us waiting to hear some positive news.
KinzIs4BigKidz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #118
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by KinzIs4BigKidz2
Has anyone called Ganz about this because it is ridiculous?

I sympathize with all those who have gone through the same frustration, expecting a cool new feature, but find nothing after waiting "all" day.

Then again, when hasn't something gone wrong when they have launched something new!

I won't look anymore until I see that the "majority" of those posting on here have found something.

And to top it off, where is Mr. Moo?? Is he on vacation? Or maybe he just didn't want everyone to take their frustration out on him after hours of not finding any trash. He flew the coop to safety. *lol*

Good luck to those who will continue to search for those of us waiting to hear some positive news.
Anthony's Mommy just said she got off the phone with Ganz and they said it isn't working now..

I say,just lay and wait...and try not to get upset...I've seen too many webbies get a little rabid over a little piece of trash!
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #119
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Ok...that means you ALL have the NEW clear cache method that preserves your favorite links. YOu have to go in there and disable that, click this so that it is NOT selected. Then clear your cache. You will discover that it works after that. It is just hanging on to an old link
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:12 PM   #120
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Here is my question:

Whose of us that are not finding any trash- did you get the new w shop theme to show up in your account? or the new exclusives in the wish factory or anywhere else?

I find no trash- no new exclusive ( can still get retired ones from wish factory) and do not see the new them

anyone else in my place?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: