Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by momofthree
Wouldn't it be neat if at Easter we had to find Easter eggs instead of trash!!! I would hope they would be easier to find than the trash though. I still haven't found any!
Great idea momofthree! Maybe that is something Ganz has in the works or maybe we can suggest it to them! EASTER EGG HUNT! LOVE IT!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #102
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Yes! Easter egg hunt! That would be awesome!
sapphire6868 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #103
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok all this is just my thoughts... When I was in one park where I found my trash it was showing up about every 25 minutes. Another pet found a piece of trash 1 min before I did and I never saw it. I think when you see trash your the only one that can see it (I may be wrong). I left the park I was in finding all the trash because it said I was going to be banned for constant talking or whatever even though I had been alone and not talking for an hour. When I went to another park and spent a very long time in it I couldn't find one piece of trash. I'm thinking trash is in different parks at different times. Kind of like mr moo. I could be wrong about this too. Also all the trash I found always appeared back in the exact same spot and mr moo was not in the park.

One more thing, anyone notice the new sign that says "to the park" when you first go to the clubhouse?
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #104
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I have not seen any trash. Is it all over the park or just near the cans? Is there a certain tim for it to be found? Are we going to have to track it like Mr Moo?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #105

gbberg has a spectacular aura aboutgbberg has a spectacular aura about

i got kicked out of the park i was sitting and i moved and about one min later i was at the news paper anyone else have that happen

also those of you getting trash are you deluxe just an idea

good luck everyone
gbberg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #106
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I am deluxe. I didn't get kicked out just the banning message when I wasn't doing anything.
ilovecats711 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #107
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

How come i can't find any trash!!!

Very mad !
Old 02-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #108

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by gbberg
i got kicked out of the park i was sitting and i moved and about one min later i was at the news paper anyone else have that happen

also those of you getting trash are you deluxe just an idea

good luck everyone
No, good theory, but I'm deluxe and haven't seen a single piece.

Maybe we shoule start a tracking thread?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #109
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I have to say that I havn't been back to the park in 2 months ( I have plenty of ice cream so why bother) I find it mainly boring with nothing to do, so when they anounced this I was excited and couldn't waitto go back today. BUT, after looking in mulitiple patks ( both regular and chat) and not seeing a single bit of trash I am forced to think -- so what? I will follow what you guys say but refuse to spend my whole day trolling for trash that may not show up. I only hope that the trash gets put on a cycle that you wonderful WI people can figure out. I might be more likely to troll if I thoughtI might find somehing.

Good luck and enjoy the community service that Ganz has given us.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #110
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the awesome updates.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: