Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default *update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

A new front page story has been added:

*update* Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

As we have all heard from previous Webkinz Newz articles, we are being asked to do our part to help keep Kinzville park clean. As promised, the new game was added to Webkinz World this morning!

When you go to the Recycle bins in the park, you will now see a sign that asks you to help keep the park clean. As you are helping to keep the park clean you will receive items as rewards for the work you accomplish. You also have a 'Green Score Ranking' that enables you to see what prizes you will get as you work toward those goals.

UPDATE: For those of you collecting trash and able to get it to recyclers, make sure you are putting the right trash in the right bins. If you put other recyclables into the compost you LOSE points.

UPDATE: Ganz has released the following statement about finding trash: Hint about Cleaning Up the Park: The more people in a park, the more garbage that will be created.

Click the image to open in full size.

Read More
Once you start to collect trash, go back to the recycle bins. Click on the trash and then drag and drop it into the proper type of trash (food/compost or boxes and wrappers/recycle) If you don't drop it into the right container it takes points away.

Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Default Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park!

Cool, I already found 1 piece of trash....that's the only one I saw...
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park!

How exciting! Haven't found trash yet... I'll keep looking! Thanks for the update!
Kiyoshi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #4
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Help Clean up Kinzville Park -- New Game in Webkinz World!

So, you have to buy ice cream first--is that correct?
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #5
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

do ya get items from completing?
splish-splash is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:12 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mlh
So, you have to buy ice cream first--is that correct?
No, I was just saying that while you are getting your iuce cream from Mr. Moo, scout around for trash. So far I have had a sighting around the theater
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
ConstanceClume

WebkinzFancier is on a distinguished road

It seems like the park reboots trash every hour. It's pretty fun, rather like a treasure hunt. I've got 19 pieces so far and am fiending for the Lil' Sprout ranking!
WebkinzFancier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #8
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

i didn't find any
knuths is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:21 AM   #9
ConstanceClume

WebkinzFancier is on a distinguished road

I suggest trying again at 11AM and going into a park that has 0-1 kinz in it...
WebkinzFancier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #10
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I have pictures to upload of the trash pickup, but I am having issues with WI today. It keeps freezing, so I can't go advanced. Yes I too recommend going to an empty park. I found three peices in the same spot, next to the stage.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
go green!, jake is a playa haha =], kay's favorites tag, save the earth!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: