Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 08:11 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Free Spree Graphic on Webkinz Newz not showing up

View Post Originally Posted by mrsumo
I click on the floating van ... and it keeps taking me to a window saying "Warning, Page has Expired. This page is no longer available".

Sometimes I really dislike these contests and things ... because they always seem to have glitches

I was able to get our accounts. The van issue is similar to the problem last time. Some of the vans you click will say page expired while others will allow you to put in your info and win. I was getting a van everytime I clicked the NEWS Blog tab. These vans seemed to always be duds that sent me to the expired page message. Vans I found in other places seemed to work. The last time there was this problem, someone suggested to hit the Newsblog tab - ignore the floating van there --Click on "coming soon" and the van on the coming soon page works. This worked for me today as well.

Thanks for the info on the Spree ad problem. I was able to get the ads by clicking the red "x" in Explorer and the broken link in Firefox.

Another issue I had was that it wouldn't accept the security code. I switched browsers and was able to play on the other browser fine.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #22

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

It appears the glitch is fixed.

Click the image to open in full size.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #23

Kingzilla is on a distinguished road

i got the van and the spree add
Kingzilla is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:41 AM   #24

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *UPDATE* Free Spree Graphic on Webkinz Newz are now showing up

I haven't yet seen the ad but have seen multiple vans and all say "page is expired". We went through this with the last floating vans. Here we go.... does anyone know a solution? Last time, the ones found on the coming soon page (I think) were not expired. I will keep trying various pages.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #25
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I'm glad they're showing up now!
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:43 AM   #26

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
I haven't yet seen the ad but have seen multiple vans and all say "page is expired". We went through this with the last floating vans. Here we go.... does anyone know a solution? Last time, the ones found on the coming soon page (I think) were not expired. I will keep trying various pages.
they are working on the coming soon page again
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:47 AM   #27

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
they are working on the coming soon page again
Thanks - I just switched all my windows over there - for those looking for it, go to News Blog and Coming soon is a small blue choice under that page. Good luck all!

I am happy to be able to report they are working for me, too, on the "coming soon" page. Go catch those vans!

Last edited by triplets mom; 05-14-2011 at 08:47 AM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:02 AM   #28
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by doggoneit
I'm glad they're showing up now!
I found the van and the ad. I found the ad on WKN and in WW!
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #29
uvs my bunny <3

denya9 is on a distinguished road

I just found the ad in the arcade section, and it worked fine for me. maybe i got to it when it was fixed?
denya9 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:15 AM   #30
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

When I logged into my webkinz account just now, I noticed that there was a picture of the spree ad on the Daily kinzcare window. I clicked on it and it redirected me straight to the form where you fill out the fields. I thought I would share this, so someone who hasn't been in their webkinz account this morning might want to try it.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kiss bat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: