Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Free Spree Graphic on Webkinz Newz not showing up

Thanks so much karkar for the info. Got all 3 accounts done while doing spree and van contest.

View Post Originally Posted by Trance Gemini
Thanks so much karkar for the info. Got all 3 accounts done while doing spree and van contest.
and Haley.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 06:55 AM   #12
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks for the info on this. I was able to find the missing ad for 5 accounts. Maybe they are working on it now because most of the third party ads are now there and I can no longer find haley, the floating van or the missing dice ad. Good Luck, everyone!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:56 AM   #13
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Glitches ya know?
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:59 AM   #14

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

Thank you! Once again WI to the rescue. Membership has its privileges...
cliff999999 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:21 AM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I have not seen the missing ad at all.
Spent at least 45 minutes hunting too.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:44 AM   #16
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the missing ad hint. Floating vans aren't working for me. I click on them and it says page expired on firefox, chrome, and internet explorer.
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #17
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am not seeing the empty ad either. I have been on for almost and hour.
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:49 AM   #18
mommaof4 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by panda4christ
There is also an issue with the tour van. You will only get a chance to clam prize if you click on floting van when typing in a code from another prize. Hope that what I just said is understandable? lol It is late for me.
Yep, I was having trouble, too. This works! You just keep refreshing the prize code page until a van appears and then you get a prize. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE!
mommaof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #19
mrsumo
Gifted

mrsumo is just really nicemrsumo is just really nice

I click on the floating van ... and it keeps taking me to a window saying "Warning, Page has Expired. This page is no longer available".

Sometimes I really dislike these contests and things ... because they always seem to have glitches
mrsumo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:06 AM   #20
Arwen la

Angry Re: Free Spree Graphic on Webkinz Newz not showing up

Oh yes, that has been happening to me too. But always I have been trying to catch that van when I do find I click on it and it says 'Page is expired'. What does that mean?

Arwen (homekid

Tags
kiss bat

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: