Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-24-2010, 03:03 PM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: eStore Mammoths go MIA on Webkinz World Accounts

View Post Originally Posted by cheekycatlover5
Do u think it will be fine if I don't call them?
I think they know that a LOT of people have problems with their Mammoths. If they fix one mammoth, they will fix them all No worries, you can rest easy and they will fix yours, too. I guess what they do is put the Mammoth code (not the same one you adopted with, but a drawing 'part number' and they will search it and fix it when they figure it out. That way ALL of the Mammoths get fixed, not just the people who called.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #22
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks so much... I sigh of relief
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Old 06-24-2010, 03:49 PM   #23
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Mine is among the missing, as well. And since I left him quite comfortably seated in my coffee shop, that means I cannot get into that room to move my Moose or collect my daily milkshake, either. *sigh* I called today and they said they knew about it and were working on it. Hope it's fixed soon, I miss the big guys!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #24

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Yup, Just checked my Mammoth and he is missing and I can't get into his room. Poor Mr. Stompsalot, Hope he turns up soon.
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #25

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Our 3 are missing too. On one account 10 other pet boxes are blank too along with the mammoth.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #26

WebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura aboutWebbieLover888 has a spectacular aura about

uh oh, this is the first time i have felt lucky not to have a mammoth
lol
WebbieLover888 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #27
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I guess I won't adopt mine then until all this Prehistoric Madness is sorted out!! Eek.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 06-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #28

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I do not own the Mammoth. It's suprising it did this.
Old 06-24-2010, 05:21 PM   #29
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Oh no! Come back, mammoths!
Old 06-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #30
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i just found this while looking through the food items for the pets

wasn't this the wooly mammoth before???

now it says pre historic

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by miss spots; 12-27-2010 at 03:37 PM..
miss spots is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: