Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 10:35 AM   #21
Naruto Is Not A
Webkinz :)

RenegadeDragon will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *Caution* Plush Theme complete, new party Packs available in W-Shop

Holy Fuzzdoodles, that theme is adorable!

What's wrong with the Party Packs? I haven't gotten one recently, but I've been saving up for one...
RenegadeDragon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #22
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

I love this theme, i can finish my room now
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:53 AM   #23

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I am liking the new theme. Why would they release new party packs, that don't work. The parties haven't worked in weeks.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:15 AM   #24
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
This is what I've done so far with the new Plush Theme, I do love it, all squashy and pink

Click the image to open in full size.
I love your idea!!! Is cute with the windows!!! Me, I make my room like that:

zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:36 AM   #25
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the update I just burned those W shop coupons I have been holding on to
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:47 AM   #26
Team GATOR!
Gifted

Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!Babygator is the cats pajamas!

[QUOTE=tashytoot;22151670]This is what I've done so far with the new Plush Theme, I do love it, all squashy and pink

I didn't think that I liked this theme until I saw your picture... it is so cute. I am going to have to make my own room!! There goes all that Kinzcash i have been saving up!!
Babygator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #27

CrystalstarKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope they get the party packs fixed soon. I want to throw a Valentine's Day party so I can get the Key to KinzVille!!!
Love the plush theme! Must have it for the small signature black lab I'm getting... so cute...
-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!

Anyone want to guess how much KinzCash I have? (To be honest, I don't remember the exact number... )
Somewhere around 12500, believe it or not. Trust me, I will freak if I get under 12000. I've never had so much!!!
Yet I have nothing good for trading. Hmm. Not happy about that.

-CrystalstarKinz BLACK LABS 4EVER!!!

Last edited by CrystalstarKinz; 02-03-2011 at 11:54 AM..
CrystalstarKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:32 PM   #28

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
I love your idea!!! Is cute with the windows!!! Me, I make my room like that:

These rooms are adorable!!!! They have truly inspired me to create my own plush room for my pets! I just wish the items weren't so expensive! Oh, well...that's what my stash of coupon's off are for!

Thanks for sharing your rooms with us!

Star Child

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
These rooms are adorable!!!! They have truly inspired me to create my own plush room for my pets! I just wish the items weren't so expensive! Oh, well...that's what my stash of coupon's off are for!

Thanks for sharing your rooms with us!

Star Child
[QUOTE=Babygator;22152994]
View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
This is what I've done so far with the new Plush Theme, I do love it, all squashy and pink

I didn't think that I liked this theme until I saw your picture... it is so cute. I am going to have to make my own room!! There goes all that Kinzcash i have been saving up!!
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 12:57 PM   #29
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

They need to make it a priority to fix the parties!!!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #30
hopeforbrianna8
Gift Guru

hope4bri is just really nicehope4bri is just really nice

Donation Award 

I just spent 2 hours and almost $4,000 trying to do the party packs. I had no idea they were broken. I should have known to check WI first!
I wonder if Ganz will give the party packs back if I call??
hope4bri is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: