Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
Justin has disabled reputation

Well, as you all know a few things have transpired in the past few days:

1) We’ve crossed over the 1,000 user milestone and are climbing quickly to 2,000! Thanks so much to all of you, it’s been quite a ride in just over a month.

2) We’ve been contacted by an anonymous source who continues to provide us information about the Curio Shop every day. They have been exactly right every single time!!

3) We’ve been warned and personally attacked by members of another website for providing the rare item information on our forum and the front page of WebkinzInsider.Com.

With the huge growth we’re experiencing and new concerns about security and privacy on the forum, we’ve decided to transition to a more robust forum system. It’s called vBulletin, if any of you are familiar with the system. Most of the largest forums in the world use this system, and we want to keep up with our growth and have potential for much more!

We are planning this transition for tomorrow, Monday, April 30th at about 10-11 PM Kinz Time (ET). We’re really sorry that we’ll have to shut down so early, but I anticipate this taking me anywhere between 3-4 hours to complete so I must get started on it relatively early.

I’ve worked very hard on keeping the look & feel the same as what we’ve all come to know and love. There are a few slight changes that you’ll notice, but most are very minor. Thankz Pointz & Feedback will be transferred over, along with all posts and post counts in your profiles.

I am not sure that PMs will make it properly in the transition, so please copy and paste any PMs that you would like to keep. They may be there, but I can’t be sure.

Finally, with the added safety systems on the new forum, you will be required to re-set your passwords when entering the new system. You can make it the same as you had here; it just needs to be re-set in order for the system to verify your account.

In order to reset your password and enter the new forum, please make sure that your e-mail address is correct on our current forum by tomorrow evening. If you received this notice in your e-mail it is correct. If not, please go into your profile and change it. In order to do this, click “Profile” at the top and then “Account Related Settings” on the left hand side.

Once the new forum is up and running, I will use the e-mail system to provide you all with the link to reset your passwords!

Thank you all for everything!!!

Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
hope181818 will become famous soon enough

Default I need help with pictures

HEY JUSTIN. I have no clue how these people have a picture of a webkinz when they type. ??? Its on the left under their username. If you can can you reply with how you get that picture there.[i][u]THANKS SO MUCH JUSTIN!!!!!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
webkinzlover23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: I need help with pictures

me too! please help me!
Old 05-03-2007, 04:41 PM   #4
Justin has disabled reputation

Click in "UserCP" and then edit profile
Justin is offline Male
Old 05-04-2007, 02:57 PM   #5
Gift Guru
yeagermiester has a spectacular aura about

hi Justin
just a quick note to tell you that I'm impressed with your site.
Can you let me know how I can import in my own avitar? I would perfer to use something a little more original but decent and kid friendly.. I see others using them so maybe you could help me out...
yeagermiester is offline Female

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: