Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 09:54 AM   #81
Gifted

kaykay585 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

View Post Originally Posted by HollisterChicka
Who would do such a thing??
That person or kids or whoever should be ashamed of themselfs, calling Justin And Everybody else liars. That is Terrible
&& Thanks Justin
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!! IF IWERE JUSTIN ID LEAVE!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 09:56 AM   #82
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

thank u for posting this many users have had this happen to them and i feel bad every time it happens and now to the founder of the website? This problem has gone way to far and i amk glad it has came to a stop
Old 12-02-2007, 10:07 AM   #83
radical
Gift Guru

madolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talentmadolly has lots of talent

Thank you Justin, don't worry, plenty of us are still nice and believe you. I am absolutely sorry that those people had to insult you like that. Geekdude, why did you start that horrible thread? Would you like a gift from madolly in Webkinz World to make you feel better Justin? Again, I am terribly sorry those people thought you were a liar!! Also, if this ever happens again, it's okay to leave. Wendy would still be here. I'm sad that you wanted to leave.

Last edited by madolly; 12-02-2007 at 10:10 AM..
Old 12-02-2007, 10:12 AM   #84
scottydawg87
Gift Trainee

chicagobears00 is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG. I don't believe that people would call someone a lier
Old 12-02-2007, 10:14 AM   #85
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

I was in shock last night reading it! I know a while bck I posted on a thread about future POTM and said the list that I'd seen and that it was unconfirmed and felt horrible when you, Justin, posted including that the Dec one had been in an article here that I had missed... Once you post it, I know you've confirmed it! I'm sure there are times when Ganz has to make changes (see how different pets got released on different dates than planned, so far I've only seen shipping date snafoos and of course site glitches like WOTM) and we all need to be patient.

I am seriously hoping that all the people throwing accusations (and I know some were just complaining because they thought the pets didn't seem to properly match the line, not that they thought it was fake, but chose poor words to explain their feelings) were children! It drives me nuts when I hear my own kids or their classmates accusing one another... one of my daughters is so much I was and whenever someone thinks she intentionally misled them she'll bawl her eyes out for about a week over it, no matter how silly it was! I try to teach them that if you don't trust what someone says to keep an eye on things and be cautious, but know that you could be wrong, don't go wild accusing them and in turn destroying their feelings if they thought or were telling the truth. If you can't manage things without agreeing to what they are saying or staying out of it, then you talk to someone in charge and don't make it into an argument.

But that's not how I see a lot of kids doing things in the real world.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #86
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

justin, i just want to say thank you. i mean, after all we have been through here, with members being banned, this happening, you stayed on WI. that alone shows that this website and everyone who has helped make it what it is today are really important to you.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:19 AM   #87
Proud to be a
Gift Guru

gamegirl808 has a spectacular aura about

OH NO! how could they do that to JUSTIN? Oh my goodness they have no soul! if it wasn't for Justin they would not be here!
I called someone a liar once when they said they got the collie, the only reason why was because they took Connie1234's collie and penguin picture and cut out the face part , they had attempted to take Connie1234's pictures and had lied.
gamegirl808 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:22 AM   #88
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Thanks Justin for keeping this under control, and I hate to think you are feeling this way. Remember that there are some people who do not believe you, but there are tons out there who do. I know Baby252 has a whole thread going of people who believed you. You have never posted any false information, and I will always trust whatever information you have posted.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 10:25 AM   #89
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

I know, I saw a bunch of threads saying new webkinz don't look like new webkinz, well why would Justin destroy his site that he created??? He wouldn't do that. Plus those are verified pictures. WI has been giving a bad iage by personally attacking people with words, we need to stop. People won't join our site any more if we are mean to each other. We all need to be nice to each other and get along to have a successful forum. Anybody who would have made Justin felll like he had to leave to escape personal attacks should be ahsamed of themselves. We all should be ashamed of ourselves to make our trustworthy founder feel like that. I am sorry Justin you felt like that.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:25 AM   #90
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

why would people call you names you made WI for everyone to come and have fun if i were you i would bve so hurt you guys did not have to make WI for us but you did everyone here should respect you not be mean to you thank you for all you do
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: