Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 09:01 AM   #61
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Don't worry, Justin, the people that really do care, and really do appriceate what you do for us, would not be like that. I truly believe that all of the members on this site that really do have a "Webkinz Addiction" and really do believe you are the ones that are being truthful. If they are going to treat people like that, then yes, you are 100% right about Banning them from the site. I also want to say thank you so much for staying around, and helping everyone out when they need it. This site would truly be nothing without you.

Thank you for making this post, and for making this website the great place that it really is.

~lil_hippo
lil_hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 09:03 AM   #62
Gifted

Summer3379 is a jewel in the roughSummer3379 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

I believe you! Everyone: Think about it, has he ever said something that did not come true? NO..... He was right about the penguin and charcoal cat, the seal, reindeer and other webkinz.... He was also right about the pet of the month. Why would he all of a sudden start lying now? He wouldnt
Summer3379 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #63
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by born_2_shop
Justin and Wendy :

I spent awhile last night reading the posts that were in that thread , and I was shocked I can't believe ANYONE would acuse you of being a lier! I justed wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate EVERYTHING you do for the site from keeping it safe , keeping us informed and making it fun! I know that it is not easy task!! Webkinz World Just woulden't be the same without the wonderfull WI that you guys created. Please know that the majority of us believe and trust in you 100% and really appreciate all that you do!!! WI is the first place I came when I logg on in the morning and it is the last place I go to before I get off for the night. WI is a big part of mine ( and Im sure lots of others) Webkinz experiance. Im really sorry that certain members treated you like that. Just know that their opinion is by NO MEANS the popular/majorities opinion

We should here a round of applause for that! You have definately said it all!
lil_hippo is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:05 AM   #64
melventuri
Gift Guru

Melanie_V. has a spectacular aura about

Justin and Wendy, you did what needed to be done. Ultimately this is going to result in a nicer, friendlier place for people to come and have fun! I'm sure it was a tough decisions for you to make because, yes, a lot of the people here are kids. However, even kids need to learn that there are consequences for bad behavior. Skeptcism is healthy but when it comes in the form of calling people liars and being disruptive in general, it's time for the gloves to come off.

Thank you both (and your extended staff) for all that you do here and dont let this experience jade you from continuing to provide a fun, safe place for kids of all ages!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:07 AM   #65
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

OMG! That is horrible. I don't think such a hard-working person like you justin would lie to thousands of people!
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:08 AM   #66
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

I think this is just horrible! why wouldn't someone believe you? You are the creator of this website and would never post something fake. I saw what happened last night, and it's hard to believe!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #67
Call me Boss-T
Gifted

Bostie Luver has a spectacular aura about

We love you Justin, and this site would have gone nowhere w/o you, mods, and admins.

Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-02-2007, 09:11 AM   #68
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I read back over the thread and was amazed at some of the comments...Thanks Justin and Wendy for not giving up on the other 99.9% of the WI community!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:12 AM   #69
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

That is horrible, who could do such a thing!?!
Why would they even do that, sure GANZ is making pets more exotic, different ,quite original, but WEBKINZ isn't just dogs and cats.
That is just wrong, WI isn't a courthouse, it is a place to learn more on Webkinz and GANZ.
Who is even wanting to do that, to a Site Owner, or someone who logged on WI 5 minutes ago? It is a cruel and very horrible thing to be doing. You are also risking your chances of being BANNED from WI. If I were you, I would be GONE from WI and never come back. Nice job controlling that, I wouldn't be able to do that, not for 1 minute.And no one wants to be on a site where people are Liars, Cheaters, and Back-Talkers. NO ONE WOULD! We don't want WI, the safest Webkinz site made being one of the worst. THta is just wrong.
And Justin would NEVER, EVER, EVER, put untrue info on the FRONT PAGE. He drops everything he is doing and finds out if this info is real or fake info. If he hears something like, "There will be a Giraffe" he just doesn't go on the front page saying, there will be a giraffe.
And the people who said Justin or ANYONE else is a liar, you know who you are.
THanx Justin for alerting everyone on WI about this, Great Job

Last edited by dogzrule; 12-02-2007 at 09:22 AM..
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #70
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Hey Justin...having been on the receiving end of these somewhat similar accusations & comments...I deeply understand and appreciate your position on this matter...when I was accused of using paint to doctor my housez pics...I was very hurt...I simply red flag those comments now but in the beginning I just took it soooo bad!

Being the founders of this site...you and Wendy deserve the respect and trust of the WI community...I seen what took place on that NEW WEBBIE post you speak of...I was floored at the rudeness of some of our members...What ever happened to the old saying if you don't have anything nice to to say...don't say anything at all!

I know I have clicked on many a posts and thought I'd say something but after thinking it through decided...naaaaaaaaaa...I have nothing constructive for this post so I am not going to waste my time...I don't understand why people post such negative comments...I assume it is for attention...but who needs that kind of attention I ask you ???

Anyways...sorry for rambling on so about this...but I'm behind you on this 100%...along with a LARGE % of WI members I am sure

Take care and thanks sooooo much for taking care of us and doing something to once again protect the good, honest, kind and respectful people here on WI!
NascarFan is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: