Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 AM   #51
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Justin,

A few weeks ago I saw someone accusing another member of posting incorrect information. I was possitive the info was right, because the same thing happened to me! If I could go back and find this thread, should I report the person who is accusing the OP (original poster) of posting incorrect info? Also, if I see this again, should I report it?

Hope You Have a Merry Christmas,

abbythegrey :rdr:
abbythegrey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 08:41 AM   #52
Gifted

tennischick72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

why would someone do somthing like that??
Old 12-02-2007, 08:42 AM   #53
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Arrow Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

justin!!!! way to go!!! this situation has gotten so out of hand that it is time for you to step up and handle it this way. i am truly sorry that you were the brunt of the vicous accusations. you have done so much for us keeping us informed and up to date. whenever i would go into a thread... (since you had posted the other new policy a few weeks ago on this matter)... whenever i saw someone bashing someone for showing something new and they were accused of lying, i would post for them to go to YOUR thread and read what you had said and to read about flagging the post so you could look at it and check it out. i try to read the posts that have been made in a thread, especially the ones you have created for us, and tried to politely let them know that those threads are clear and precise and the majority of us here believe in your integrity in giving us and/or supporting someone else's fiindings. let this be a lesson to the nasty, rude, and obnoxious people that we want to have a good website, as justin and the others give us and we don't need, nor do we want people that just look to cause hurt, embarrassment, or discomfort to anyone on purpose.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 08:43 AM   #54
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

...Thats really mean! Why would some one think your a liar?? Well I belive you 100%! Thanks for the message! Hope everyone gets to read this.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 08:50 AM   #55
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Justin and Wendy :

I spent awhile last night reading the posts that were in that thread , and I was shocked I can't believe ANYONE would acuse you of being a lier! I justed wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate EVERYTHING you do for the site from keeping it safe , keeping us informed and making it fun! I know that it is not easy task!! Webkinz World Just woulden't be the same without the wonderfull WI that you guys created. Please know that the majority of us believe and trust in you 100% and really appreciate all that you do!!! WI is the first place I came when I logg on in the morning and it is the last place I go to before I get off for the night. WI is a big part of mine ( and Im sure lots of others) Webkinz experiance. Im really sorry that certain members treated you like that. Just know that their opinion is by NO MEANS the popular/majorities opinion
Old 12-02-2007, 08:50 AM   #56
sweet4the20
Gifted

Doppelganger is on a distinguished road

I just read the thread in question.
I don't get why people would say that.

Manufacturers change things all the time. (some are probably too young to remember this...)

Remember when they changed Coke?
Look at what they have done with cold medicines.

Looks like Ganz has changed the materials that they are using... Velvety Elephant... Just and example. Also changed their designer of the stuffed animals.

I decided to put together a comp of the old poodle and the new, and the Arabian.

If this isn't allowed please remove it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Justin... you and your people here are wonderful. I enjoy coming here and being part of this experience.

I thank you for everything you do daily.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:52 AM   #57
sam12346
Banned
aero56 will become famous soon enough

i know what ur talking about justin! some bad people ruin it for all the good ones! i was so happy weni saw the new webbies!! we love u justin!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:53 AM   #58
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

It is HORRIBLE what some members are doing... Thank you so much for addressing this Justin. You are a wonderful site owner and I don't see why you would give us fake information. *Is it ok if we just ask for pictures for proof of what they are saying?*
Old 12-02-2007, 08:54 AM   #59
MamaLizzie

I totally agree with you! They should def. be removed from the site! That is ridiculous and very hurtful. Hopefully they apologized to you, Justin!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:56 AM   #60
^Look Up^
Gifted

heart4horses will become famous soon enough

omg!! that's horrible!! I would NEVR say your lieing in fact, I very much enjoy your updates. Just yesterday I showed my Nana the pix of the Black poodle, because she used to have one (Jason, we miss you very much) and she belived it!!
heart4horses is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: