Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 07:15 AM   #31
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Wow. If it sounded like I was calling you a liar, I wasn't. I was hust saying that the Elephant and Frog didn't look like Webkinz.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2007, 07:19 AM   #32
MonkeyLoverX0X0333
Gift Guru

WebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzJamie10 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *** EVERYONE PLEASE READ -- New Policy On Disturbing Trend On Wi ***

Oh My Goodness! Justin, I can't believe someone would call you a liar!!! I mean, we haven't found these pictures yet and you got them from Ganz and they are calling you a liar? That is not acceptable. I say that banning them would do it. It is sad when we have to ban a member. Feel better soon Justin!

Your heart felt friend,
WebkinzJamie10
WebkinzJamie10 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 07:22 AM   #33
Webkinz :)

Tanman is on a distinguished road

That should NOT HAPPEN EVER. How can they???

It justs shocks me.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #34
DO NOT PM ME AT ALL
Gifted

ilovewebkinz1234 is on a distinguished road

I don't believe that it is right for users to post fake pictures, but when they don't believe the owner of the site, I definetely agree that it should be stopped. I trust you to give us real images and pictures, not to lie and cheat us!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #35
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Justin-
you do not know how right you are. I dont think ive accused ANYONE as a liar EVER, but if it did slip, (which im pretty sure it didnt) i will look through my posts and try to apologize immediatly. People have called me a liar tons of times, and i wouldve left already also, but i cant. This website is too incredible and so are the people in it (in good and bad ways). People have been making fun of my pets, saying that i was a liar when i said that the dapple grey horse was MY idea, and everything like that, and i want to tell you that it made me feel TERRIBLE. i hate being called a liar, but i guess people are entitled to their own opinions.

I am just going to say that i believe you all the way as far as the front page. I know you would never lie to you own members. You are way too kind for that junk. I am glad you have adressed this, and please take a look at my threads, there are many people their who think that i was lying....some of them are closed though because the thread was getting too many put downs.

i am very sorry that this happened to you, and i hope that this problem is fixed soon, so we will all be closer together in unity then out in the cold with no support, backround or color. Remember:

*United we STAND, divided we FALL*

This is very very true. Thanks a lot for poting this message, and make a reminder of all the members here of WI that saying above in WI. This community MIGHT be falling apart, because everyone thinks their right, with total disraguard to all of the other new and old members and what they are saying. People call other members liars, because that is their opinion, but they have NO proof what so ever that that member is a liar.

*UNLESS YOU KNOW 100% THAT SOMEONE IS LYING ABOUT SOMETHING, THEN ADDRESS THE STAFF OF WI! NOT ANYONE ELSE.*

i hope this helps, and please read all of it!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 07:38 AM   #36
Dazy1229
Gift Guru

Daisyduke is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear that Justin. I didn't read the article but can imagine. Some people are cruel..
Old 12-02-2007, 07:40 AM   #37
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Now, could we say to the person, I don't agree with you?
katiepup is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 07:48 AM   #38
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

that's Terrible!
whoever did that SHOULD be ashamed...i mean...and to YOU the person who started this and is ALLOWING THEM TO COME here!
well....I would NEVER accuse U of liying!
your info has ALWAYS come true!

Have a great day

gymnasticsticsgirl96
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2007, 07:54 AM   #39
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

way to go justin. i was thinking that exact same thing., but being a mom i know it is probably just kids and they do alot of things they are not suspose to do. but that does not mean they should not suffer the concenquense of their actions.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:55 AM   #40
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

I've seen it around before, and I've said something to a few kids about being mean to someone, and if you don't believe them just move on, don't sit there and ruin their day and the person's feelings they are hurting. Yes, most are probally kids, but these kids need to learn a lesson from it.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: